• Breaking News

    Monday, October 14, 2019

    Eternal Card Game New Event: Dangerous Research

    Eternal Card Game New Event: Dangerous Research


    New Event: Dangerous Research

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 11:26 AM PDT

    (Mobile/Android) Not able to hover cards during draft anymore

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:14 AM PDT

    Hi guys,

    Surprised I can't find anything about this as this seems really gamebreaking to me. When drafting I can no longer hover over cards in my decklist/drafted cards to view the card. In fact I can't find any way to see a card I've already drafted. The new layout for drafting in general on Mobile seems to be a huge step backwards imo. Anyone have this issue/opinion?

    submitted by /u/Don88
    [link] [comments]

    Welcome/pre-order bundles should be a little more generous

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 10:43 AM PDT

    It's a little disheartening to see the new Welcome/pre-order packages basically be the same gem numbers as the normal buys, all you really get is some extra fluff. I still bought the pre-order just to support DWD (+ the early 4x legs), and was ready to buy the Switch Welcome Bundle for the same reason, but when I looked at the numbers I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

    While the F2P rewards of this game remain outstanding, the gem/$$ ratio is a bit low - and this is doubly true for these bundles.

    These bundles should be really good deals for players, as it encourages them to buy in and become invested in the game. When they look the same as your regular offerings, the excitement drops off. This does a disservice to new players in particular.

    For example, I'm of the opinion that the $30 Switch welcome pack should come with 6k gems rather than 4k. In the gem store, you can buy 4300 gems for $35. So what's the point of 4k for $30 as some sort of promotional deal? It's a 1x purchase, be a little more generous and encouraging people to buy into your otherwise wonderful game.

    submitted by /u/etothepi
    [link] [comments]

    [Switch] Illegible Font Color & Font Size on Some Cards

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 06:48 AM PDT

    First of all, I'm very happy that this game is released on Switch or I'd have missed out on it. Everything is great so far except for the font size and color on some cards during a game. The green is too bright/light against the white backgrounds that I have to google some cards separately. Playing the game in handheld mode could be worse somehow.

    I think the aspect ratio doesn't translate well from PC to handheld. If it's not too much to ask, could the cards (hence the fonts) be increased? The preview size right now is still kinda small. There're lotsa free screen real estate on the Switch version that I believe the UI won't look cluttered up.

    submitted by /u/lluluna
    [link] [comments]

    I love the thought of a mill deck... Anything working yet?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 01:00 PM PDT

    Ive always loved mill decks in whatever game Ive played. Now that I see we got a few new toys with this set, is anything working? Mono Shadow? Shadow/Primal? Just want it to be a bit competitive but dont know if we are there yet.

    submitted by /u/Satanspogostick
    [link] [comments]

    As a new player, which factions are best to aim for in Forge?

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 05:52 AM PDT

    I'm looking to build a deck specifically geared to grinding Gauntlet as a goal. Is it correct that this is one of the fastest gold grinds in the game, or am I wasting my time with this?

    I tend to prefer midrange decks for card games like this, and, according to a couple of things I've read, those tend to do best in Gauntlet grinding as well. As such, I would appreciate any advice from more experienced players on which two factions would be optimal to target and which decks to aim for. My initial instinct is to go with a fire/justice combo.

    I should probably mention that I have not yet bought any of the extra campaigns.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Xqwzt
    [link] [comments]

    Started this week, won my first draft

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 06:27 PM PDT

    Back for set 7: Haunted Helicopter, the Aika Combo deck.

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:47 AM PDT

    Top 100 Expedition Deck

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:45 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I wanted to post my Top 100 expedition deck. I have been in the top 100 for a few days now (currently 61 as writing this post). Hope you guys enjoy.

    Top 100 Doom Deck

    submitted by /u/g0dAries
    [link] [comments]

    Burn the Library (Self Discard) Decklist. This is the jankiest deck I've ever made, and somehow I just hit Masters with it

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:06 PM PDT

    Starter Decks and Expedition

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    I really enjoyed that all of the starter decks were expedition legal. As a deck making noob, having those starter decks for expedition was great for finishing quests.

    I only really have 1 ranked viable deck that works for me at gold 3 so I can't really complete non blue/purple quests effectively. I'm waiting to grab some budget decks for other factions for farming, but I'm betting this is a real problem for players newer than myself.

    submitted by /u/lod254
    [link] [comments]

    Question about exalted

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 09:58 AM PDT

    I might misunderstood how exalted works or encountered a bug.

    Situation: My Opponent had a Longtail Cavalry in play and it got buffed by an other exalted dude getting a +1/+1 weapon and lifesteal. I thought exalted just transfers the units base stats and abilities. But when i killed the Longtail Cavalry, my opponent could play a +3/+2 Flying Lifesteal weapon on an other dude.

    Is this how it should work? Does always get the weapon stats transferred or is that a bug?

    submitted by /u/Bubu_man
    [link] [comments]

    DWD please...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:09 PM PDT

    Please add an "eternal draft pack" filter that has all the expedition/draft cards without FoX cards to collection

    The correct organization for expedition is just FoX + Draft Packs.

    I have submitted a suggestion, but I'm wondering if other people want this as well.

    Thank you for a great game DWD

    submitted by /u/PandaBroPound
    [link] [comments]

    Ask me a question, then edit it to make me look like an idiot

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 02:15 PM PDT

    Bringing back this dead meme since no one's done it for Eternal yet.

    submitted by /u/EngagingTC-130
    [link] [comments]

    Lost in lore? Where can I read up on the lore to catch up on what happened, that made us go from Myria and the Scions to Xulta?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:07 PM PDT

    [Masters] Expedition Aggro Dragon Mastery Deck

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:40 PM PDT

    So... I hit masters with an Expedition deck this season.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/ZUkSgMsZXsM/aggro-dragon-master

    Explanation TLDR. Get Jacks knife on Mastery Unit and win.

    Having a 7/7 flyer or a 6/6 aegis turn 3 usually causes your opponent to scoop.

    Playing Jack's knife on Akko or Varret creates 4/5 units on turn 2/3 which are super aggressive even if Mastery isn't enabled.

    Thoughts: I previously thought mastery would be very difficult to trigger on Akko but with Jack's knife it only takes 2 battles. I seemed to have an easier time ranking in Ranked than in Expedition, I think due to Ranked having a harder time with aggro decks.

    More short notes on combos in the eternalwarcry.com link above.

    Update: Came back to credit countinghosts (I credited him in the warcry link). He's the person I got the shell of the deck from.

    Update: I just noticed that the #1 Expedition player (https://www.direwolfdigital.com/eternal/leaderboards/#/) is playing a similar list: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/fnUEjqrZjXM/day-one-dragon-mastery. So there's definitely something here. My condolences if we hurt the meta.

    Join me on stream. twitch.tv/themostgreg

    submitted by /u/themostgreg
    [link] [comments]

    [Deck Tech] FoX Praxis Ramp (Deck link provided in comments)

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 11:45 PM PDT

    ...Well...

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 09:26 PM PDT

    Xulta Arcanum/Icaria Gold (Fun Masters deck)

    Posted: 14 Oct 2019 12:45 AM PDT

    [New Player] What should I be focusing on?

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 04:27 PM PDT

    Hey everyone! New (and highly addicted) player here! I just started playing when the game launched on the Switch and I am LOVING this game!

    So far I've beaten the campaign and I've made it to Masters in the Gauntlet.

    I'm not really sure what I should be doing now.

    I used my free draft ticket and have another one from friend referrals.. But other than that, I try to get 3 wins each day in expedition.

    What else should I be focusing on? I struggle with earning cash.. I'm at 5k and am working on getting up to 12 to sign up for the event.

    For those that have played for some time, what is your typically daily routine? Weekly and monthly focus?

    Any and all help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/jeriku
    [link] [comments]

    Help me trim the fat

    Posted: 13 Oct 2019 07:53 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment