• Breaking News

    Sunday, September 6, 2020

    Eternal Card Game 1st Time Draft Masters! (Draft Hype Post)

    Eternal Card Game 1st Time Draft Masters! (Draft Hype Post)


    1st Time Draft Masters! (Draft Hype Post)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    A simple request to DWD from some of the competitors qualified for Worlds

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 06:32 PM PDT

    Deck Check - Baleb the Menace (THRONE)

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    Captain Teembro's Skycrag - Throne Tournament Overview

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    Best way to increase card pool

    Posted: 06 Sep 2020 07:04 AM PDT

    Since a couple of days my wife is playing Eternal. Now she wants more cards. The first thing we bought was the starter bundle for € 10 (and the saloon totem - she wanted it so bad).

    What would be the most economic way to get more cards? Limit would be € 30.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Gaxberg
    [link] [comments]

    [Bug] On mobile, hard to target own hero when I have cards in hand

    Posted: 05 Sep 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I had to concede a game because I couldn't target my hero with Display of Knowledge to fetch a relic from my library. The rest of my cards obscure my hero. I remember my cards moving to the side before with these kinds of spells. Not a problem with one or two cards in hand but with more, I'm having a hard time.

    Anyone have this problem? Or do I just have fat fingers?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/KhaleesiMounter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment