• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 7, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Could you help a young game design student by completing this survey?

    Eternal Card Game Could you help a young game design student by completing this survey?


    Could you help a young game design student by completing this survey?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Hello r/EternalCardGame, I'm a young Game Design student, and I would greately appriciate if you could complete this small survey that I made on Online Card Games. I need the results for a university task, it's completely anonymous and the results won't be published anywhere. Thank you so much for your help!

    https://forms.gle/6JXNqWphiM1GZfrH7

    submitted by /u/DrRPJesus
    [link] [comments]

    Sling of the Chi is making me want to only play Gauntlet

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:32 AM PST

    Wow, 75% of the expedition decks I face are Sling of the Chi decks. Yes, I built my own Chi deck that is very successful. Yes, it is a very fun deck to play. Yes, I had to add Ruincrawler Yetis, Strange Gladiators, and other relic removal to all my decks. No, I do not think this card will "ruin eternal cards".

    However, I do think it is a pretty ridiculous card. Just one of the three effects would be overpowered. Maybe just two of the three. But in addition to the unit damage and card draw, I can't even get rid of my opponents giant units still in his hand with an early Rain of Frogs or turn the damn Cirso already on the board into a seed.

    Since so many people are fielding Chi decks, Turn to Seed and Rain of Frogs are just sad now. What do you guys think about this card?

    submitted by /u/detrickster
    [link] [comments]

    It be neat to see units in the future that take up addition unit spots.

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:55 PM PST

    You know how sites take up 2 unit spots? I was just thinking that it would be kind of cool if they made units that did the same thing. Why? I dunno was just thinking about it and how it can change the game some what and make you have to think more on how to organize your units and when the field is full you have to decided on which units you want to get rid of in order to play the fatter unit.

    Edit: I was thinking about the idea needing to block by multiple units, but thought that might of been too much. Also wanted to see if someone would comment about that idea.

    Edit: also would be nice if they rework older cards to be like this as well.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    New Brew! Beacon of the Reach nonsense with Rainbow Brite

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:57 AM PST

    Please sort achievements with incomplete at the top

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 12:13 AM PST

    I wish achievements were sorted with the incomplete at the top. I would prefer not scrolling through the huge list to see new achievements to work towards after each new set.

    submitted by /u/GlosoliAka
    [link] [comments]

    THE WORST at Drafting

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 08:39 AM PST

    Newbie. I am THE WORST at drafting. Joined two leagues (last month and this) and my decks are quite almost unplayable. Watching closely what my opponents play, what cards are powerful, what attributes (types of cards like, Flying) are powerful. Made a list. Here is my list for putting a deck together. Please help me sort the list, best first: (ADD anything you think is good like Aegis, Quickdraw) I know about BREAD, (Bombs,Removal,Evasion,Aggro,Duds/Dirt) I'm not sure what the Bombs are and I'm sure I draft a LOT of DIRT. Thanks so much. Here is my current deck: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/tovNxNQ77MY/league-event-november-2020-cam

    Fly Flying, Kill Killer, Lifesteal, Deadly, Deal includes Deal Damage, Give Double Damage, Echo, Play, Weapon, Relic Weapon, Quickdraw, Surge, Unblockable

    submitted by /u/CamCoding
    [link] [comments]

    Sling of chi is making me love this game again

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 01:39 PM PST

    Sling of chi is a great and fun card. Its defintely not broken, busted, boring or make the game terrible

    Sling of chi is one of those cards that develop the game in a new direction without being completely oppressive.

    submitted by /u/JockeD1
    [link] [comments]

    2-Drop Options for Blazing Salvo Market in Yetis?

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:49 AM PST

    Question in title. I've been looking for a strong proactive option to apply pressure, but it seems like all of the best cards in that slot are reactive. What's been working for everyone else? For reference, current market is:

    Backlash

    Factory Quota

    Ice Bolt

    Torrential Downpour

    Experimental slot (Currently Snowfort Trumpeter, has recently been Maveloft Huntress and MIner's Musket)

    EDIT: Decklist

    submitted by /u/Jesture_
    [link] [comments]

    Just FYI Kaspar, Oren of Kosul does not trigger when Beacon of the Reach goes off

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 10:26 AM PST

    OldIronNuts Saturday Night Casual Tourney: Tiny Mages!

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Every Saturday night King OIN holds a casual tournament on his Twitch stream. Tonight we will be running decks that contain only Spell type cards and the following Unit types: Mage, Shaman, Cleric and Druid, and all cards must cost three (3) Power or less. This means no attachments and no sites and these rules apply to markets as well as the main deck. Luckily we have access to every card in the game for the week long Eternal Celebration, so there should still be plenty of room for creativity within these parameters. As always, original brews are encouraged over net decks; nothing is at stake tonight but a good time!

    The stream starts at 9pm CDT and unless a lot of people show up early and ready to go, the tourney generally starts 1-2 hours after that. We have very long streams on Saturdays; at least 8 hours but usually 10 or even 12 hours. This means people from many time zones can drop in and play or watch and see if they get inspired to throw a deck together to play with us as long (or briefly) as they wish.

    These events are designed with special rules to make people think outside the meta and just have fun; there are no prizes other than bragging rights! Multiple champions can and often are declared when someone on the top of the heap has to leave the stream before it is over. So please do stop by OldIronNuts' Twitch stream tonight to watch our knights, lords and ladies battle it out, and if this sounds fun to you, all you have to do to enter is show up with a Throne deck that conforms to the above rules! We'll save a seat for you in the Great Hall!

    Note: This was posted two weeks ago but got cancelled when the King was laid low by the plague. He is well again now so please join us in toasting his good health!

    -Nethescurial

    submitted by /u/Animus777Mundi
    [link] [comments]

    Jennev Sling of the Chi

    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 06:29 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/h6t7R-mO5FE/jennev-sling-of-the-chi

    Hey guys, Osidan here. It's been a long time since I posted a decklist here on reddit. Sling of the Chi is the new breakout card from the latest mini set and I like it well enough to try and add my 2 cents to the brewer's circle. I've written some comments on Eternal Warcry and I'm not gonna repeat this in the reddit post. The list may be controversial due to some 1 ofs, but I hope someone finds inspiration and maybe an interesting idea to change their own version of the deck. I appreciate that Direwolf Digital adds strong relics, as there is equally strong hate and the battle between face Aegis and relic removal can be interesting. Thanks for your time, I hope you have a great day. Peace, Osidan

    submitted by /u/Osidan23
    [link] [comments]

    Keep the raid trains going! Shoutout justalazygamer

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 03:04 PM PST

    Yesterday i was raided by TimeTwist and today by Justalazygamer! I have just started and it's been a big help. Today i was smart enough to raid another beginner streamer! Heads up for other beginners so you don't make my mistake of yesterday, if you are raided be sure you send them elsewhere before you end your stream!

    submitted by /u/Johnkkez
    [link] [comments]

    How do you guys beat sling of chi?

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 10:02 PM PST

    Curve sling into siege train is hella narly. Followed up by face aegis and I can't even TTS the train. Nevermind finding a slag in the market.

    I'm playing the skycrag token deck with steam blast and edge of uprising. I'm looking for some ideas on what to pack into my main to fight the deck.

    Edit: in expedition

    submitted by /u/RockstarCowboy1
    [link] [comments]

    Mobile resolution inconsistent

    Posted: 06 Nov 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Hello r/ECG!

    Long time player, first post.

    I am having issues with the mobile resolution of the game. I just got the new Samsung fold 2 and the game screen is cut off on all sides. Not major... The game is still playable, but I can't access the menu gear icon or the profile screen...

    Does anyone know of any way to manually change resolution for the game?

    submitted by /u/JungleFat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment