• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 11, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Throne Ladder After Blightmoth Has Been Nerfed

    Eternal Card Game Throne Ladder After Blightmoth Has Been Nerfed


    Throne Ladder After Blightmoth Has Been Nerfed

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Forge and AI decks

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 08:58 AM PST

    I haven't played Forge in a while but got a quest for 5 wins so off I went.

    I must say I was a bit surprised by the power level here when it comes to the AI decks. You get one Rare card yourself and face off against legendary cards like Alhed, Mount Breaker, Shavka's Stranger, Black Sky Harbinger and Great-Kiln Titan (all this in one run).

    Ok, I still won my five games after two tries but really gave a feels bad man vibe. I have no problems with more cool legendary cards, but these ones are really powerful especially in a limited format where removal is scarce.

    Didn't get better by me getting power screwed in several games. Since it's a format you pay for give us that extra redraw at least.

    Well, rant over. I think it could have been really fun with some smallish tweaks, but guess DWD want people to Draft instead.

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Eternal Ep75: All about sealed with Beardbroken and Tyler_Chaney

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 10:04 AM PST

    Welcome to Ep.75.of the Farming Eternal Podcast. This week Patrick is talking about sealed with two very special guests--Beardbroken and Tyler_Chaney (JohnAvon) in game.

    There is also almost 30 minutes of bonus content after the episode ends which you can follow along to by looking at all the decks they made out of Patricks pool. (For those of you listening with children, Tyler did curse twice during the after episode bit, but it is still worth a listen)

    Here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1P82wuXaWKNLYkQxKBPgpADIkcDnH7oPkBabCK1WyLiA/edit?usp=sharing

    Hope you enjoy the episode. Patrick thought it was great and said he learned a lot.

    If this is your first-time hearing about the podcast, you can send your 7-win deck lists by email to farmingeternal@gmail.com or post them in the discord. (link to join the discord is below). Thank you to all the players for submitting your decks this past week.

    Farming Eternal Ep.75 https://soundcloud.com/farming-eternal/farming-eternal-ep75

    You can find our faction by faction breakdown of all our 7 win ( Set 9 ) deck lists here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsOFLsacMoiyiKFWXJ8H29A3tbqBzF2FN2ULelKUGt0/edit#gid=1169127952

    We also have a very active discord. Come join us, it's an awesome discord and we talk a lot of draft https://discordapp.com/invite/2Z2GxjQ

    Check out the website too. http://farmingeternal.azurewebsites.net/

    submitted by /u/RavenDragon2016
    [link] [comments]

    No animation on Trial of Grodov purchase

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 11:40 AM PST

    I'm getting my hands on past sets and Trial of Grodov was next. I really enjoy the pack openning animations as I look card by card and start getting the feel of the deck, with this set I just bought them and they where automatically added to my collection. Is this normal? did I miss something?

    submitted by /u/Woeden
    [link] [comments]

    Alessi Creation Pledge

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:16 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/79X2CPse7kE/alessi-creation-pledge

    Hey guys, it's Osidan. I'm posting another brew for potentially interested people. This time, it's centered around Alessi, spells and Pledge. My comments are on the Eternal Warcry page, pretty detailed this time. Thanks for your time, I hope you stay safe. Take care, until next time.

    submitted by /u/Osidan23
    [link] [comments]

    Minor bug on Beacon of the Reach

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Hello,

    When Beacon of the Reach is in play you can hover over the cards in your hand and see a link on the card that was created with the relic. This works as intended, though sometimes the expanded card image can block the link.

    But the bug is that when doing so in Steam while using a gamepad, the link image doesn't appear at all. Normally it's not TOO much of a problem as you can usually tell which cards are from your deck and which are random cards, but the relic can create power cards and they can get "lost" among other power cards.

    submitted by /u/MurkLurker
    [link] [comments]

    Play expedition they said, it's going to be fun..... As if only facing rush deck is fun

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 05:27 AM PST

    Play expedition they said, it's going to be fun..... As if only facing rush deck is fun

    Just a post to vent off a bit as to the current meta in Expedition.
    Don't try and have fun testing deck there because, as you can see below, you will ONLY play against rush deck (or sling, notice in the picture 2 sling deck but that was the same guy).

    https://preview.redd.it/s2ji5fmb4my51.png?width=721&format=png&auto=webp&s=afc666e711923cee25018204d146ff6e50a88fde

    I mean I understand we need some rush but all game can't be rush, it really sucks to have a meta like that.

    The culprit mostly is sling imo because people are running rush to counter it I guess, and in turn we have a stale meta.

    Guess I'll take a break from expedition for a while.

    submitted by /u/Shoriu7
    [link] [comments]

    Abysmal long loading times

    Posted: 11 Nov 2020 12:35 AM PST

    After I deleted some decks the game does not freeze anymore upon starting occasionally. However the loading times until I can actual play are beyong good and evil. It were far better until some time ago. Xbox One X

    submitted by /u/Hafem
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to my old flame

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 12:35 PM PST

    Hey Eternal community!

    I am a former player that took a hiatus soon after the release of the market mechanic (not because of the game but alas.). I wanted to come back to the game, but the falling player count had me worry that this game, as much as i loved it, would not last.

    I am super happy to see it still kicking, and am no longer able to keep myself from jumping back in. I was wondering if some of you could help me get back up to speed. These are my questions:

    • the obligatory "does player count affect your enjoyment of the game?"
    • any major changes in the release and use of sets for matchmaking?
    • any major mechanics that i should get familiar with before getting back in?
    • how should i be looking to grow my collection for deckbuilding in the various formats? I am willing to spend some money if need be. Which sets?
    • the most important one: "are you having fun? Is the community still as lovely as it was? "

    I know this is a long list, but i would appreciate even just one of these questions being answered. Hope to see you in the fight for the throne soon;

    submitted by /u/VerySquishyy
    [link] [comments]

    Empty Throne Feln Draft

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 09:35 AM PST

    Empty Throne Feln Draft

    https://preview.redd.it/a748hezv7gy51.png?width=1204&format=png&auto=webp&s=6a84cd401280e8bb359616619ffb9439b1e0c0e6

    https://youtu.be/Cr39ejiJCVo

    During Eternal Celebration we were able to draft the first set Empty Throne again and let me tell you it was a blast! Here is one of those drafts.

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Bug or Intentional- Beacon of the Reach

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:26 PM PST

    I've been trying to make a Beacon of the Reach deck (https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/1097-21/beacon-of-the-reach) but have been plagued by one consistent problem. Whatever card I get from Beacon has it's influence requirements, so if it is something like 3 Shadow, or 3/3 of something, it just sits there for turns while I hope to get the right influence through my deck.

    Is this intentional, or should I submit a bug request? Other cards, like Nictotraxian (https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/1001-16/nictotraxian); Cursed Prophet Deleph (https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/5-314/cursed-prophet-deleph); Ponysnatcher (https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/1005-18/ponysnatcher); and Knucklebones (https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/2-197/knucklebones) work in a similar way (granting you a random card/turning something into a random card) and these all remove the influence requirements from cards when you get them, so it feels like a bug, but I could be wrong.

    If so, I'll submit a bug report.

    submitted by /u/Mettalus-Rex
    [link] [comments]

    Too much face aegis around?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 03:00 AM PST

    Having enjoyed Sling and having been on the other side more times than what's probably healthy for the game I wonder if all the face aegis is the problem rather than cards like Sling themselves?

    So without Transpose and similar cards that can give face aegis with fast speed I don't think people would be so bothered by it, now it's almost impossible to get rid off as you can get a new face aegis from at least 8 different sources in the deck without actually giving up any flexibility. Add Dazzle and other counters and it's even worse.

    Perhaps would be better if Transpose didn't give aegis?

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal saves on computer and not on Steam cloud?

    Posted: 10 Nov 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Hi all. My friend ran Eternal on my computer for the first time under his steam account and it is pulling up all of my save data instead of him having his own data in his own steam profile.

    It is automatically unlocking all achievements I have for him as well upon logging in. Will he only be able to create a new profile from his own computer? Thanks

    submitted by /u/FriendOfAFriend24
    [link] [comments]

    2020 Eternal World Championship Update!

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Bastion Rising or Awakening

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 08:52 PM PST

    Of the two card sets which one should I pick up if only one is an option at the moment. Bastion seems to have some powerful cards but I see a lot of deck making use of Awakening cards atm. What do you think is a "good for now" if I wanna mess around with some good decks

    submitted by /u/IthanaCryo
    [link] [comments]

    Okessa Relics

    Posted: 09 Nov 2020 10:51 PM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/sj3RPvFDClg/okessa-relics

    Hey guys, it's Osidan. I've brewed a list with Okessa and relics and it can highroll pretty hard. I've commented on Eternal Warcry, so feel free to read what I posted there. The deck is easily disrupted, but if things work out, you can have powerful T3 relics or relic weapons. Have a look. Be safe, take care.

    submitted by /u/Osidan23
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment