• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 11, 2021

    Eternal Card Game From Collecter's worlds interview with the devs: DWD is taking care not to offend those that paid "full price" for sets/expansions/etc. As someone that paid 25,000 gold for every expansion, PLEASE discount non-expedition campaigns heavily.

    Eternal Card Game From Collecter's worlds interview with the devs: DWD is taking care not to offend those that paid "full price" for sets/expansions/etc. As someone that paid 25,000 gold for every expansion, PLEASE discount non-expedition campaigns heavily.


    From Collecter's worlds interview with the devs: DWD is taking care not to offend those that paid "full price" for sets/expansions/etc. As someone that paid 25,000 gold for every expansion, PLEASE discount non-expedition campaigns heavily.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 12:00 PM PDT

    Source: this google doc that archives some of the questions from various worlds interviews

    One thing that really struck me was the idea of offending players that paid "full price" for a new set/new expansion, etc.

    IMO, a very reasonable compromise here is a clean break between the two constructed modes--throne and expedition, when it comes to campaigns. I.E. the way I see it is that paying full price shouldn't just be "to get the cards", but to get the cards in a timely fashion to incorporate them into new decks, potentially for the next ECQ open.

    That is, with the upcoming release, there's no doubt it's going to have non-negligible impact on both the Expedition ECQ open, and the expedition meta as a whole, so players that don't have it (which is everyone, currently) should be expected to pay full price up front for it, whether with gems or gold.

    However, for expansion sets that have rotated out of expedition, well, the only place those cards can be played is in throne. Furthermore, if an expansion card is throne playable (stormhalt knife, Kira Ascending, Jarrall Ascending, Korovyat Palace, baby Icaria, Hailstorm, etc.), it can often make or break a deck.

    As someone that's spent full price in gold for every new expansion, while I only speak for myself here, I would not just be not offended, but actively implore DWD to please discount old expansions so that new players can pick up the game more easily.

    Considering that Mythgard just went into maintenance mode, I think giving the impression that Eternal throws not just content, but accessible content at new players seems like a great move.

    With that said, IMO, I think that old expansions (EG Awakening, Dead Reckoning, etc.) should cost 5,000 gold or 200 gems. Not sure if others agree with me here, but I think there needs to be a bigger effort to make entry into the more, well, eternal aspects of Eternal a lot easier so that new players don't get intimidated, and feel more welcome.

    submitted by /u/Ilyak1986
    [link] [comments]

    Feln Episode 4 - Untap, Upkeep, Concede

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Hi Y'all!

    Mijoza and I have just released the latest episode of The Feln - an eternal series for casual players. We review recent decks we've built, hang out, and in this very special episode.... actually that's it.

    This week, we'll review three decks and answer the age-old question: Will Mijoza ever forgive Sandstorm Titan?

    Decklists:
    Xenan Supply
    Tormented 1-Drop Rush
    Tesseract

    Where to listen/watch:
    Watch on Youtube
    Listen on Spotify
    Listen on Anchor

    Brew up some cool stuff yourself and want to kick it with us in an episode down the line? Let us know!

    submitted by /u/Bionicburritos
    [link] [comments]

    JUST REACH 400 SUBS ON YOUTUBE!!!

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 11:30 AM PDT

    Hey I just wanted to say thank you guys for helping me reach 400 subscribers on Youtube. Thank you for enjoying my videos and accepting my salty nature. As well I've noticed there has been a decent amount of returning and new players getting into the game, which really makes me happy to see. Which is probably why my subs went up so much in the past few weeks. Hope to keep seeing this game grow with it community.

    I also want to talk about the people who don't enjoy my videos and just straight out hate me and believe I am toxic to the community. They go out of their way to downvote all of my content that I post without even watching the video and attack me. Personally I don't know what I did to generate so much hate from these people. I understand I can be a little too salty in my videos/streams and I've probably did some stupid thing in the past as well. I hate seeing myself act that way too and I am trying to work on that. I can't see how that is a valid reason to have so much hate for me.

    I know whenever I share my opinion and suggestion on improving about the game most people don't agree with. I know what I post can sometimes seem negative, but it's not like I am posting about the game dying or telling people shouldn't bother to play Eternal and play another game instead I'm just trying to give out ideas on improving the game cause I don't want to see it go away any time soon.

    I am all for negative feedback and such, but when you straight out attack me in such a childish manner no matter what the reason is that straight up is not called for. Have you ever seen me attack someone online that I may have a disagreement with? No cause I treat people how I want to be treated. I wish other people would do the same. I know when I lose in the game I might say some rude things that could be directed to the other player, but I am mainly just venting out loud. I have nothing against the person I lost to. They should be proud that they made me salty.

    I understand not everyone is going to like me or my content and I'm not going to try to make those people like me. All I am asking to those people is to just stop with all the hate. I work hard on my videos trying to come up with something new to release each week for people to enjoy. Cause right now a lot of content creators haven't released as much on a daily basis. So I don't understand why you are trying to stop one person who is trying to release daily content.

    Can we all just agree on one thing? It's that we enjoy playing this game so let's just respect one another and be polite. But if you still want to try to make people not want to watch my videos instead of downvoting me, why not try to make content yourself so they watch those videos instead. Eternal can always use more content creators.

    Anyways again thanks for those who enjoy my videos and help me get to 400 subs on youtube. I really appreciate your support. See you guys next time.

    Youtube | Patreon | Discord | Twitch | Twitter

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Bug: In expedition played Just Desserts on a 4-5 blocker (the amplified Time 0-1, no regen) which along with the two damage from my attacking unit should have killed it. It didn't and I lost, in no small part due to the bug.

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    AI is weird

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 10:09 PM PDT

    Stalling hack?

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    I am currently playing a casual match with a user by the name of Mpknox. I don't know if it's a bug or not, but he played the card Haunting Scream and the screen has been stuck on the card for 10+ minutes. The turn timer has showed up twice, but disappeared both times before running out. It has been quite a while since the timer showed up last and am wondering if anybody else has had any dealings with anything like this? Is it a problem with the game or is this person using a hack of sorts?

    submitted by /u/thatguytate
    [link] [comments]

    Sling

    Posted: 11 Jul 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    I know this is nothing new, but I can not stand Sling of the Chi. Take at least one line of text off that card.

    submitted by /u/Large-Parfait508
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment