• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 8, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Want to stream? Learn from experience!

    Eternal Card Game Want to stream? Learn from experience!


    Want to stream? Learn from experience!

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 09:25 AM PDT

    Greetings Eternal players!

    I often hear people ask questions regarding streaming, and I wanted a compiled place where I can offer my thoughts to help those that are just starting out, considering streaming, or if you are just curious about it in general. Please feel free to ask questions as well so I can provide more assistance as needed!

    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1BMpL8dOfuwIFGys2py46WsWtF6J6f1hAGsuIQt94EEY/edit?usp=sharing

    edit: fixed link

    submitted by /u/Kasendrith
    [link] [comments]

    Feel my pain. (Went 3-4 on my last run of the pauper event)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Campaigns and resources to invest in (returning player from 2018/19)

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 07:55 AM PDT

    Hello all, am a returning player from 2018/19. Played a Tavrod deck back then, and I absolutely adored it. Although I dropped Eternal to focus on studies after, I never really fell out of love with the game. I've recently been itching to come back, and I would like to ask a quick one from everyone here: what are some of the best places to reinvest from my old stashes of resources (which admittedly isn't that much). I have 20k shiftstones, and 50k gold (so 2 campaigns?). Thank you, and it's a great, great feeling to see the community continuing being this strong.

    PS: I found a couple of relatively new lists on eternalwarcry that still use Tavrod, but I'm almost certainly in for a bad time right? Hahahah gosh I really miss that deck

    submitted by /u/tjh97
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Failed Brew - Armory Army

    Posted: 08 Jul 2021 10:16 AM PDT

    What is supposed Shadow's weakness?

    Posted: 07 Jul 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Fire struggles with huge units or huge amount of units, Time has poor unit removal, Justice can't kill attachmrnts and draw cards, Primal can't gain health or armor, but what is Shadow's weakness? It can't kill problematic relics but it can steal them no problem which is even better. It doesn't lack weapon synergies like Time, it has ok combat tricks, it has sustain, card draw and while it can't "kill" spells like Primal it can Exploit them away.

    submitted by /u/jPaolo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment