• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Eternal Card Game To help get you into champion drafter form, a Discount Draft bundle is now available! Grab 5 Draft tickets for only 2,000 gems and get in some practice before the Draft Open!

    Eternal Card Game To help get you into champion drafter form, a Discount Draft bundle is now available! Grab 5 Draft tickets for only 2,000 gems and get in some practice before the Draft Open!


    To help get you into champion drafter form, a Discount Draft bundle is now available! Grab 5 Draft tickets for only 2,000 gems and get in some practice before the Draft Open!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:16 PM PDT

    Managed to steamroll through draft, 7-0 (link to the deck in comments)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Noob question

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:01 PM PDT

    I just started playing yesterday and did the thing where you pick 25 cards and play against an AI opp (forge). I was suprised by what a few cards actually ended up doing, but have it pretty much figured out now. The one exception is the Feln Blueprints in my deck. I get the drawing a sigil bit, but don't understand the second bit. Does it mean that if I have reached that threshold of influence (3 shadow, 3 primal) then a Feln Heirloom will appear on my board? Because I did that and nothing seemed to happen... That said, I just realised that relics appear under your player icon (right?) and it may not have occurred to me to look there. I'll try it again.

    Thanks in advance for any helpful responses:)

    PS -- It seems like you have a lovely reddit community here. Props on that.

    submitted by /u/horexio
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - Endras Greatest Hits

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:07 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment