• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 28, 2020

    Eternal Card Game [EoE] Echoes of Eternity Pre-Order Bundle Available Today!

    Eternal Card Game [EoE] Echoes of Eternity Pre-Order Bundle Available Today!


    [EoE] Echoes of Eternity Pre-Order Bundle Available Today!

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    Eternal Highlights - Shifty Combo Management

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Meta Monday: January Week 4

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:27 PM PST

    Textual Story Write-up

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 03:49 AM PST

    Hey fellas, I'm looking to see if anyone knows of (or would be willing to create) any story explanations, ideally a few paragraphs explaining the overall lore. I've asked before with no luck but I also haven't played in a year. If someone wants to explain the story for the past few sets, that would be cool too. I mainly want to solidify my own understanding.

    I am specifically looking for text explanations. I am not interested in videos and will ignore all video links.

    Any help is much appreciated. This gnaws at me every so often.

    submitted by /u/bananasarestupendous
    [link] [comments]

    expedition ladder today. I've definitely Fenris-punched myself into an early grave a time or two.

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 10:32 PM PST

    Is there an easy way to restore deleted theme decks?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2020 07:00 AM PST

    I have purchased all the theme decks for the cards. I just deleted them thinking they were bad, but I'd like to get them back and see if I can modify them to work better. Is there a way to do that in game besides going on EWC and importing?

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Masters with Dizo Control

    Posted: 27 Jan 2020 09:08 PM PST

    i just hit Masters with this deck that I was playing with this month in Throne. It is a control deck, where the main way to draw cards is with [[Dizo's Racket]], which turns [[Silver Shortsword]] into "take six damage and draw six cards for 2 power". Is it good? It took me two days to go from G3 to D1, but longer to get from D1 to Masters. And don't have more than 1 racket going at once. That's just asking for trouble

    submitted by /u/LordePachi
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment