• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Questions about Sealed rank volatility

    Eternal Card Game Questions about Sealed rank volatility


    Questions about Sealed rank volatility

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 11:01 AM PST

    A few days before the end of Sealed, I finished in the low 300s, with my first ever Sealed to go above 50% WR. No tiebreaker games played in the first three weeks, because I was putting things off until week 3 to have a better deck, and didn't finish in time for week 3's tiebreakers.

    Should I play week 4's tiebreakers if I want to stay in the top 500 for dat legendary, or do I not have to care? I mostly play the one win + a quest (so a little every now and then), making 20 extra games seem a bit exhausting for my Eternal schedule.

    submitted by /u/Lightning_Shade
    [link] [comments]

    A week ago, i started a sealed only eternal series on my channel

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 10:51 PM PST

    Error logging in

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 09:00 PM PST

    I can't log into the game after the downtime. Is anybody else having the same problem or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/harisbr2
    [link] [comments]

    Amplify Worldpyre Control - Expedition Deck Tech & Game Play

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:50 PM PST

    The eternal search for "what is appropriate content for the subreddit"...

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 02:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment