• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay - #62 - Streaming 101 ft. marvin_the_imp

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay - #62 - Streaming 101 ft. marvin_the_imp


    The Misplay - #62 - Streaming 101 ft. marvin_the_imp

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:03 AM PST

    Team League Playoffs - looking for feedback

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    Hey folks,

    As many of you know, I'm going to be running a teamleague to go alongside this year's OP season. While we're all waiting for the announcement, would you like to give me some feedback on my proposed playoff structure?

    PLAYOFFS: The Friends of Eternal Team League will culminate in head-to-head playoffs for the top four teams in a step-ladder system. Each match will be a best-of-seven games with the higher seed up one game to begin the match. Teams will submit five players and five decks before a deadline, and decklists and lineups will be made public.

    Here is the format of each playoff game:

    Team A vs. Team B

    (Team A starting 1-0 due to higher seed)

    G1 Expedition: 1A vs. 1B

    G2 Throne: 2A vs. 2B

    G3 Expedition: 3A vs. 3B

    G4 Throne: 4A vs. 4B

    G5 Expedition: 5A vs. 5B

    G6 Throne: ACE vs. ACE

    If the score is even at 3-3 going into the final game, the teams will battle in an ACE MATCH. Each team will submit a player and decklist on the spot, which will be revealed to all parties simultaneously. The player chosen as their team's ACE can be anybody on their team's roster, even somebody who has already played in the match.

    These matches will be broadcast at a date to be announced later.

    The three rounds of playoffs:

    Match 1: Seed 4 vs. Seed 3

    Match 2: Winner of Match 1 vs. Seed 2

    Match 3: Winner of Match 2 vs. Seed 1

    Here's what I'm currently working with. I know the format is pretty "out there", but it's a system that gives a tangible advantage to higher seeds going into the playoffs. Also, Bo1s may be crazy but I think it works out okay.

    What do you think? Too avant-garde? Just right? Let me know :)

    submitted by /u/Sunyveil
    [link] [comments]

    What is the priority on taking lethal damage?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Hello,

    I just had a game where I punted, then he punted, then got to a very interesting board state.

    So, my opponent is at 6 life with a Speaking Circle, a Queen of Glass, and 2x Maveloft Huntresses, neither of which are imbued (so 2/1s).

    I have an empty board with 1 life remaining.

    On my turn, I draw a Lynax Moltenwing, play it, then warp the vicious raildriver. I choose to send the 4 damage to face, putting them to 2. I am at 1+1, so I attack a Maveloft, aiming for a draw.

    Well, the attack did what I expected. My opponent was a -2 and I was at 0. But this is where it gets interesting.

    My opponents avatar exploded, and I got credit for winning the game. I got the chest and points. It wasn't a draw.

    So...why did he lose and I not? Does it check NAP first? Does the Armor make a difference?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/billding88
    [link] [comments]

    Should the second player receive a Power Burst to their Hand?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:16 AM PST

    I've seen this catchup feature in Hearthstone and Causa so far.
    Hearthstone hands out a coin and Causa - an Amulet, both functionally identical to the [[Power Burst]].
    I've read the article that adding the Coin to Hearthstone has made the second player chances of winning almost equal to the first player chances.
    Do you think Eternal would also benefit from such feature?

    I don't know enough about first/second player balance here to have a strong opinion, but I do feel like I'm a bit behind when I'm going second.

    Edit: Power Burst in case the bot wouldn't link.

    submitted by /u/tsuma534
    [link] [comments]

    Gauntlet - Elysian Ixtol Imitators - Deck tech + Gameplay (My second eternal video!)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 05:58 PM PST

    Haha. Very funny game

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:20 AM PST

    Anyone know how earning community points work for Streamers and Viewers

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 11:03 PM PST

    I know the generally idea that you gain point by watching and when you stream you get even more points depending and you can only do it 4 hours a day, but what i'm wondering is if i watch someone for 4 hours and decided to start stream myself does that mean i won't be getting any more points?

    If that case i need to be more cautious cause i get more points by streaming most of the time and i don't want to waste it on watching someone else.

    Been streaming and viewer others for about a year and i'm only 29.65% near my goal of making my own card for the game. If i'm lucky i might be able to get 0.57% a week. Which i did the math it would take me another year and a half lol.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Budget Basher Crasher Smasher - Expedition Deck Tech & Game Play

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:28 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment