• Breaking News

    Friday, February 12, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay Meta - Week of 2/4/21

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay Meta - Week of 2/4/21


    The Misplay Meta - Week of 2/4/21

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:13 AM PST

    Doc's Laboratory: Buried Memories Review!

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:05 AM PST

    Hey all! For this week's piece I reviewed the latest mini-expansion, Buried Memories. I threw in some hot takes as always, and I hope you all enjoy! : )

    https://docslaboratory.wordpress.com/2021/02/12/buried-memories-review/

    submitted by /u/fugitivemage28
    [link] [comments]

    eternalwarcry.com - Buried Memories cards added

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:03 PM PST

    Hello there,

    The cards from Buried Memories have been added!

    Thanks again /u/mlntn who helps out with gathering the card images.

    View all the cards on ewc: https://eternalwarcry.com/cards?cardset=1105

    Please let me know if anything's missing, I looked over all the cards a few times and it should be good to go...


    Thanks to all the Patreons that help support the site, I really appreciate it. Anything helps! https://www.patreon.com/stevercakes

    If you do pledge any amount from $1 and up, once your account on eternalwarcry.com is associated with your Patreon account, and while your pledge is active, the ads will be removed for your account!

    Thanks to everybody that uses the site! If you have any suggestions, please do feel free to contact me. We'll talk and see if it's a good fit for the site and if it is, i'll do my best to implement it.

    Regards,

    Stever

    https://eternalwarcry.com

    Previous Update: https://www.reddit.com/r/EternalCardGame/comments/kdeqf9/eternalwarcrycom_empire_of_glass_cards_added/

    submitted by /u/Stevercakes
    [link] [comments]

    Initial Vulk Creation build for Expedition

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 01:44 PM PST

    Initial Vulk Creation build for Expedition

    https://preview.redd.it/e058l48t94h61.png?width=1204&format=png&auto=webp&s=b048d7e57d7b849135254027342c2c5258f3e1fb

    Initial brewing with Vulk in Expedition. The deck still requires adjustments, but some of the gameplay shown in the video proves the deck might have some merit while also being fun.

    https://youtu.be/jawYmdPxN4Y

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/QTs-0yUp7SY/vulk-creation

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Kesava shrinking mid combat: bug or intended?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:23 AM PST

    Just lost a game in gauntlet where I was counting with Kesava's lifesteal to keep me alive, but in combat on the opponent's turn a unblocked unit swung and crashed my armor to 0, and I didn't thought much of it at the moment , I had the next turn ready, but my Kesava instantly shrank to 0, I got no life from her block and died.

    Is this intended? I really don't know because this is (to me at least) a case really similar to how decay doesn't affect the unit/weapon until the end of the phase.

    submitted by /u/StormShad87
    [link] [comments]

    TNT Throwdown Tournament Series

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 10:57 AM PST

    Hi, folks. marvin_the_imp here with an exciting announcement on our upcoming set of TNT Throwdowns.

    For the next set of TNT Throwdowns beginning next week, February 17, we will host a tournament series awarding points. At the conclusion of the series, the player with the most points will be declared the series winner. The series consists of six different formats over six weeks starting with Throne (see below).

    Points System

    Points will be awarded as follows:

    • 1 point for participating in the tournament and playing at least one game.
    • 1 point per games won (where a game is a single game in a best of 3 match).
    • In a top 2 or top 4 scenario, points are awarded on a 1 point per game win basis.
    • 1 point is awarded to the tournament winner each week.

    If the total number of players is 7 or fewer, the bracket will be one group with no playoff.

    If the total number of players is 8 or more, the bracket will be two groups with a playoff of the winners of each group.

    If we have 12 or more players, there will be a top 4 playoff and a finals.

    Series Dates and Formats

    2/17/2021: Throne
    2/24/2021: Serf
    3/3/2021: Hero
    3/10/2021: Expedition
    3/17/2021: Peasant
    3/24/2021: 100 Card Singleton

    Join the TNT discord to get in on the action! (https://discord.gg/YktXm6j)

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    Too Coincidental...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 11:27 AM PST

    What your even shadow gauntlet deck is missing

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:03 PM PST

    Auric Interrogator in the market with vine grafter in your deck. I'm working on this in my even argenport gauntlet deck, and is such a great combo. Otherwise though I'm still working on it a bit. Acantha always seems to die before it has an impact, and early game is almost useless. Yisha is probably not the best choice. What do you guys think?

    Decklist: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/x_us8_m5FLQ/even-argentport

    submitted by /u/org2n
    [link] [comments]

    Evolving olzial bug?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:27 PM PST

    Opponent has lord steyers tower, plays steyers beckoning

    On my turn I play evolving olzial and target the site so that it turns the tower into a sellsword

    Opponent now warps a second steyers tower off the top, plays steyers beckoning again, and then instead of a visible site there is only the sellsword.

    Opponent resigned after staring at his board. So I assume this is a giant bug. Has anyone else tried out evolving olzial and discovered any anomalies? I'm going to file a bug report, even if my opponent doesn't.

    submitted by /u/RockstarCowboy1
    [link] [comments]

    Can some one explain Expedition to me?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:39 PM PST

    I've got no idea how to function with out... A lot of my favorite cards? I WANT to play it, I want the variety, but I'm just not getting the format this season. I love brewing, I love control decks, but I'm so lost with out my sweepers.

    Any help and feedback is appreciated. A good explanation of control in the format, be it a video or (preferably) a write up would be most excellent!

    Edit: a big hello to the folks down voting me; different question for you. Why?

    submitted by /u/Dice_Chucker
    [link] [comments]

    Are XBox Achievements for Buried Memories working properly?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:47 PM PST

    So I heard in the past there were issues with XBox Achievements for new releases, most often then not not being available on release day, which causes issues if you unlock those as ingame milestones already before they are available on XBox.
    So I saw they are showing up on my XBox Achievement list to unlock, but I thought I'd ask if someone of my fellow XBox Achievement Hunters maybe already knows if they are unlocking properly...?

    Thank ya guys in advance!

    submitted by /u/YamiDragoon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment