• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Key Cards & Key Decks: Stormbreak Expedition Open

    Eternal Card Game Key Cards & Key Decks: Stormbreak Expedition Open


    Key Cards & Key Decks: Stormbreak Expedition Open

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    I've played for a year now and I finally have a deck that is climbing the ladder in ranked

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:25 PM PDT

    I'm really not great at this game. I see everyone on this sub complaining about EHG or shandra and I've never played against any of them because I'm stucknin the bottom tier. I feel like I am unfamiliar with what counts as a wincon. I tend to overload my decks with 90 cards with deadly or some other skill but none that clinch a game. My only other semi successful deck is a ps gorgon/unseen cursing infiltration deck but it stopped being relevant once I climbed a single rung of throne.

    Recently made this expedition deck and won 5 games in a row when I first tried it out. It was an incredible feeling.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/TXga5v2wXFo/budget-aggro-sentinels

    Can anyone recommend a better turn two for this deck? I love the psychological warfare of Volatile Grenadin, but he won't come out turn two unless I buy some fire symbols. They would be kinda undesirable on any turn but the first though. I don't have a a lot of shift stone anyway.. I almost have enough gold to buy a second campaign, all I've gotten was promises by firelight.

    Much love,

    A filthy casual

    Anyways

    submitted by /u/merrygrimble
    [link] [comments]

    What bug is that???

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:39 PM PDT

    Reminder: TNE Spring Challenge 6 (Throne) is tonight at 7p EDT!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:23 AM PDT

    Factory Quota interaction with somiel

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:42 AM PDT

    We've been testing some stuff out and it looks like "X can't gain life" stop somiel hability "Each player's <3 become 13" its not a gain/lose life effect but a "Set each player hp to 13"

    So either the wording is wrong or thats a bug, I already reported it to the feedback tool but with the ECQ so close these interactions must be clear so I'm posting it here also.

    submitted by /u/darkrevengerIsTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Just Dessert and Regen

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:16 PM PDT

    Question about Just Dessert and Regen

    My Vine Grafter attacked and opponent used Avisaur Patriarch to block, I targeted the opponent's Avisaur Patriarch with Just Dessert. Why did my grafter lose its regen and Avisaur Patriarch still survived?

    Shouldn't Just Dessert completely remove the damage that would be dealt this turn?

    Or am I missing something obvious?

    https://i.redd.it/yyj2r76euvs61.gif

    submitted by /u/fw4h
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal is not a good f2p card game anymore.

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    About 2 or 3 years ago the game was very f2p friendly, nowadays with all these expansions you can't complete a single competitive deck without spending money. It's absurd how hard it is.

    submitted by /u/Huginnx
    [link] [comments]

    So thats what vara felt when azindel gave her "the gift"

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment