• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay Meta - Week of 4/22/21

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay Meta - Week of 4/22/21


    The Misplay Meta - Week of 4/22/21

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:07 AM PDT

    Keep cards from draft open, only got one krull

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:52 AM PDT

    I have done a few runs of the draft open, but I only got one krull. Also, do you not keep your cards from drafting? No where does it say that you don't get to keep the cards.

    Edit: As some have pointed out, under the "More Info" section, it is stated that it is a phantom draft. I do think they could have communicated that more widely.

    submitted by /u/org2n
    [link] [comments]

    Empire of Glass $5K Draft Open is Live!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    I wanna say thank you

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:35 PM PDT

    Really thank you to everyone already in master to not help people in rank 1 platinum in the last day.

    I already encounter the same players over and over and there are not even so much players playing this game

    What it costs you to just let win people struggling in the last step? I don't even know.

    I do that, especially when I already took all the chests, just help the community

    submitted by /u/aRandomForeigner
    [link] [comments]

    Bellows Revolt + Face Aegis

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:23 AM PDT

    So my opponent just played a Bellow Revolt while having an Aegis, which to my surprise resulted in them getting all three Units and losing their Aegis. Do you know if this is the intended interaction? Seemed a bit buggy to me.

    submitted by /u/Chijima
    [link] [comments]

    Menace At Any Cost Open Deck - Expedition Deck Tech

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:09 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment