• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Eternal Card Game 60 games with Crackling Bauble be like

    Eternal Card Game 60 games with Crackling Bauble be like


    60 games with Crackling Bauble be like

    Posted: 24 Jun 2021 12:28 PM PDT

    MTG and Hearthstone Player New to Eternal - Help

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    I have been playing for a few days. Been doing the daily quests which has led me to a 5-3 draft, a couple of 7-0 Forge, and completed gauntlets. I built a Fire Shadow deck with cards like: Autotread, D'Angolo Houndmaster, Disgraced Cadet, Send a Message, and blitz stone. I do not mind spending 20-30 bucks. Are the new theme pack bundles worth it? I noticed that one of them has a D'Angolo Houndmaster and I only have 3 so far.

    submitted by /u/karnage316
    [link] [comments]

    Surprise to see how DWD will sometime lower the Quality of the art of some cards.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment