• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 21, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Congratulations to the winner of TNE #5!

    Eternal Card Game Congratulations to the winner of TNE #5!


    Congratulations to the winner of TNE #5!

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:37 AM PDT

    New campaign is today?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 05:10 AM PDT

    If so, when do they usually become available? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/vsully360
    [link] [comments]

    Community store update update?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Are there any plans to change the selection in the community store? I think it's been the same stuff for a while and it would be nice to get some new cosmetics. Hopefully a good bunch of them if the stock is going to rotate so infrequently.

    Also, a suggestion. Maybe in addition to the cosmetic stuff that is already there putting in old alternate art cards would be nice. Being able to grab past stuff, like the firework version of Light the Fuse for example, would be pretty cool.

    submitted by /u/zelda13579
    [link] [comments]

    Tradition Stealth Midrange - Expedition Deck Tech

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 06:44 PM PDT

    Where has the creativity gone?

    Posted: 21 Jul 2021 06:56 AM PDT

    Preface: This is not a rant about the power level of certain decks. I just want some other perspectives and discussion.

    So I don't know if I'm the only one running into this, but figured I'd post something just to gauge what others are feeling. I'm not a player looking to climb ranks or win or anything, but rather just someone who likes tinkering with random ideas and coming up with janky, weird deck ideas to test out in Casual. Yeah, most of them are crap, but it's still fun when they work that 1 in 10 times.

    Still, since I started playing Eternal some 4 years ago, it seems to me that the number of players like that has been dropping. I stick to the casual queue because I delight in seeing what other people are brewing and what zany, crazy ideas shine through and these aren't usually the decks getting taken into ranked. I love getting blown out by some random combo that I've never seen before. (Kudos to you, person from a few weeks ago who did something insane with Rebuild, Demand Death and Arcanum Battery.) But more and more, I'm now getting game after game after game against the same proven, tired deck archetypes that I've seen a zillion times. The odds of getting delighted and surprised by new and creative stuff just seems to be dropping day after day. It's seriously wearing on my enjoyment of the game. 13 games today, and this is what I ran into:

    • Even Paladins
    • Hooru Control x3
    • Yeti Aggro
    • Shrine to Karvet Aggro x2
    • Mono F Aggro
    • Tome of Shadows Mill
    • Combrei Soldiers
    • Davia Feln
    • Xenan Relics
    • 5F Strangers

    So... Is it just me, or are people sticking more and more to what's known to work even in Casual?

    submitted by /u/Noctease
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment