• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 28, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Decks without campaign cards

    Eternal Card Game Decks without campaign cards


    Decks without campaign cards

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:38 AM PDT

    I tried scouring eternal warcry for decks without campaign cards and the pickings are slim. I used to play a Feln Control deck back when I played a couple years ago but it got nerfed which is why I stopped playing. I have a little over 45k shiftstone to work with...

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/9zooGEBIXGA/davia-friends-masters

    Would this deck work without the campaign cards maybe? I'm not sure what kind of card could replace Grenahen for example...

    submitted by /u/KzmaTkn
    [link] [comments]

    List of deck box images available?

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    When I create a deck I prefer to have an image for it with an actual card in the deck, but the way the Deck Box art is presented now is crazy bad so it is really hard to find an image.

    The best solution would of course be for all cards to be available, but barring that at least in alphabetical order or highlight cards you have in your deck. But I doubt that is going to happen as we have had the current system for years with almost no improvements at all.

    So I thought if I had a list of available Deck Box art I could at least search in that and see if a certain card exist. So do anyone have a list or do I need to create it myself? The zoom level on some of the cards make them really hard to find.

    I realize all people do not have all Deck Box art but someone must have them all so we can make a complete list.

    I thought something like this:

    Row 1:

    • Voprex, Hope's End
    • Dizo's Office
    • Champion of Vengeance
    • Talir's Unwinding

    Row 2:

    • Marshal Ironthorn
    • Gnash, Desert Prince
    • Uelo, Sky Tactician
    • Surveilor

    and so on...

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Issue with DireWolfDigital.com log-ins

    Posted: 28 Jul 2021 06:58 AM PDT

    Anyone else having an issue where they can start the game in Steam, yet when they go onto the DireWolfDigital dot com page, they are unable to log-in? I wouldn't care, since I can still play the game, but it's making it where I can't get any of the free packs from the newsletter.

    I've gone to the contact us page on the site and they haven't responded to me, i've gone to the "forgotten password" link just to see if I can reset it on their end, and I never receive the email. It's like their homepage is broken.

    Also, does anyone know how to get the Steam client to recognize the free pack links without having to go to the homepage? ... so I can avoid dealing with this at all?

    submitted by /u/turkishjade
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Do NOT play Vicious Rumours on mode 3

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:15 PM PDT

    Edit: Yes, whoops, I mean Sinister rumours

    It is literally card disadvantage, and under 99% of circumstances it's just better against control decks to use rumours mode 2 to fetch a unit from your board to recover after a sweeper.

    And even the intended use of mode 3 (to take out combo decks) is fairly irrelevant now because NONE of the viable combo decks instalose to you tossing one of their spells into the void.

    That is all.

    submitted by /u/Sunsfury
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment