• Breaking News

    Friday, July 23, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Refreshing eternarwarcry as I'm posting this 😎

    Eternal Card Game Refreshing eternarwarcry as I'm posting this ��


    Refreshing eternarwarcry as I'm posting this ��

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 09:46 AM PDT

    The Misplay Meta - Week of 7/15/21

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Tradition Stealth Midrange Part 3 - Expedition Game Play

    Posted: 23 Jul 2021 12:14 PM PDT

    Hour of Glass full set review with Stormblessed and Sunyveil!

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 07:22 PM PDT

    Tradition Stealth Midrange Part 2 - Expedition Game Play

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    Am I correct in assuming that quests that say "do X in Casual or Ranked" can NOT be done in League games?

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 06:50 PM PDT

    Seems logical to me, since the quests specify Casual or Ranked rather than just saying PVP. But I just wanted to ask and get clarification.

    submitted by /u/SammDogg619
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Decay + Quickdraw

    Posted: 22 Jul 2021 04:18 PM PDT

    I've been thinking about how some of the battle skills work with each other and I'm asking about this because I've never seen nor had the chance to experiment with this combo.

    My question is whether a unit with QuickDraw and Decay would be able to prevent any damage to itself if it attacked into a unit with a low enough attack.

    Ex: a 1/1 with quickdraw + decay attacks into a 1/2 unit.

    My thoughts are that since it's dealing damage first that would turn the 1/2 into a 0/1 and both units would still survive but I don't know.

    submitted by /u/honey_snake
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment