• Breaking News

    Sunday, July 25, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Ultimates on Xbox?

    Eternal Card Game Ultimates on Xbox?


    Ultimates on Xbox?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:30 AM PDT

    I just started playing this game this week and for the most part have been having a really good time, but I can't seem to use ultimates on any card, is there a button I'm suppose to press or something?

    submitted by /u/DamianTaylor65
    [link] [comments]

    Bug or graphical glitch ?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 03:23 AM PDT

    Bug or graphical glitch ?

    Anyone knows if this is a graphical glitch or bug?

    An exalted Amaran Stinger died to the 3/3 flyer, while a second Amaran Stinger infiltrated.

    It was a rank-up game so I didn't try to see what happens when I click the opponents Avatar as the target of the (only action triggered) Exalted Weapon.

    I would assume it's a graphical glitch... but who knows.

    https://preview.redd.it/r0fp6tjk4cd71.png?width=1135&format=png&auto=webp&s=ac7d6ff6e95f7734713b06a8c6152ca559c9a3de

    submitted by /u/RRumpleTeazzer
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone tell me what makes D’Angolo Might a shadow card?

    Posted: 25 Jul 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    I feel like it should be more of a red card. God forbid red getting some decent draw cards. Heck something like this could be a FP spell instead of S.

    Feels like shadow is just getting card that aren't really fits it own theme.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment