• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 21, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Elysian Tempo Stealth - Deck Tech & Game Play

    Eternal Card Game Elysian Tempo Stealth - Deck Tech & Game Play


    Elysian Tempo Stealth - Deck Tech & Game Play

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    The Chronicle of the Mandrakes

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    Starting to lose interest in playing this game and it's my own fault.

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 01:18 PM PDT

    Some of you may of notice I've haven't stream in awhile working towards my custom design card. It just haven't been having the same fun i use to have which made me play the games for hours, but now i just play for the first win pack and stop. Unless i have 3 quest and try to complete it so i don't miss out on another quest. I've been using most of my free time playing league of legend and trying to save these kittens living in my garage.

    The reason I've started losing interest in the game cause i limit my self on how i play the game. I don't try to climb anymore cause it too stressful. I try to brew different kinds of deck which usually get out played by meta or aggro decks. I refuse to play the over powerful cards that everyone else are playing cause i fine that to be boring, but i'm pretty much refusing to play half of the game. If i just stop trying to limit my myself i would have more fun. I try to draft/seal, but i feel like that has more luck then skill cause it comes down to what good cards you get. Cause of those reason i just haven't had the mood to do a 4 hours stream. I when i do try to stream i just stop after an hour.

    I am not quitting the game and I've was able to make a stockpile of content which i'll still be showing off each week. I'm still going to try to keep making brews and videos, but it might not have as much heart in it. Maybe once a new set comes out or they buff a few cards I'll get my mojo back. Again it not DWD fault it my own.

    Anyways thank for reading my diary lol.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Does Tocas Waystone Harvester also prevent spells played on units in the void?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2021 07:18 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment