• Breaking News

    Monday, September 27, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Tarra, Ever Loyal and Feeding Time

    Eternal Card Game Tarra, Ever Loyal and Feeding Time


    Tarra, Ever Loyal and Feeding Time

    Posted: 27 Sep 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    If I Feeding Time the unit that Tarra is linked, with why does Tarra trigger? Didn't I kill a pig, not the linked unit? I just wish cards did what they said.

    submitted by /u/Large-Parfait508
    [link] [comments]

    Very specific question but I am losing my mind

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 08:43 PM PDT

    I had Eternal open on my iPhone 8 in my pocket and somehow managed to turn off Advanced Deckbuilding which lets me add power how I want. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to turn it back on!

    I tapped the Gear icon and looked through Gameplay and Settings and anything else I could think of and I just cannot find it. I accidentally turned it off through the iOS app version of the game so I must be able to turn it back on, right? Am I going crazy?

    Edit: I forgot to put power in my EWC list 😔😭

    submitted by /u/LateNightCartunes
    [link] [comments]

    Came back to eternal after two years absence.

    Posted: 26 Sep 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    And now I'm leaving again.

    Played a draft, lost all three games due to drawing nothing but power.

    Two years ago it was killing the player base, now queues are several minutes long and they're still not fixing power flood/screw ruining games. I would have thought they'd have implemented one of the thousands of suggestions for improving consistancy of draws, my two personal favourites being allowing sigils to cycle and fudging the numbers if you draw too many or no sigils in a row.

    The fact that the devs still haven't fixed this issue is ridiculous.

    Edit: And the community is still filled with morons applauding the mechanic killing the game. One in five games are lost/won to mana flood/screw, one in three games has an opening hand with 0/1 or 6/7 power. It's what made me quit the first time, and it's what's made me quit now.

    submitted by /u/dubeyisme
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment