• Breaking News

    Friday, October 29, 2021

    Eternal Card Game [Cold Hunt] They All Fall

    Eternal Card Game [Cold Hunt] They All Fall


    [Cold Hunt] They All Fall

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    A new Sealed League for Chapter 60: Cold Hunt begins on Monday! Play to earn the exclusive Cold Hunt cardback!

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    That thing that you either love or hate. Kaelari's Puzzle for spoiler

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    https://solforgeladder.com/questions/

    Please don't ruin other people's fun by posting solutions. This one isn't overly difficult, but i didn't think any of them were that hard... good luck and have fun

    submitted by /u/kaelari
    [link] [comments]

    The Misplay Meta - Weeks of 10/14 and 10/21

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 09:28 AM PDT

    [Cold Hunt] Thunder Titan

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 01:39 PM PDT

    Everyone is out showing off their spoilers so I figured I'd draw my own so I could join in on the fun :)

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 09:18 PM PDT

    I am really liking the art style they are going for with the new cards.

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 02:05 PM PDT

    Not all of them but most of them have that simple colourful design. Sure it might be kind of cartoony, but I personally don't mind it. Would be nice if they had card frame skins with that simple design as well. Getting tired of seeing those shiny/gradient card frames in my option.

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    I Need A Hero (Card Idea for the new set)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    Useless Filler(Card Idea)

    Posted: 29 Oct 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Loving the game so far - how to build a deck? [IOS]

    Posted: 28 Oct 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Hey - I've been enjoying this game since I have started playing a couple of weeks ago. I've been browsing the subreddit and Warcry to find some cheap starter decks to get a foundation.

    My issue is, I can't figure out how to export my collection on IOS. I have been copying decks and pasting them into my app, only to browse through and view shiftstone costs.

    Does anyone know if you are able to port your mobile collection to WarCry or at least consolidate them elsewhere that is not my phone screen - Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/Slightly_Disturbed
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment