• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 21, 2021

    Eternal Card Game If you double pledge turn one, then You draw two with glasshopper.

    Eternal Card Game If you double pledge turn one, then You draw two with glasshopper.


    If you double pledge turn one, then You draw two with glasshopper.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 02:51 PM PDT

    Which campaign to get first?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 09:00 AM PDT

    Well, before building the new sets (read: post defiance) I wanted to get at least 2 campaigns. I have Into Shadow, Dead Reckoning, Homecoming, and Jekk's bounty. I am at 22,5k gold so, with a little luck in chests,I could be buying one today. Due to my collection i am not really into playing expedition so that is a non-factor. I am more inclined for either the one with the champions or the one with the ascended, but I m not sure which would be mroe useful for pve and some pvp overall.

    submitted by /u/jal243
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Power Screw

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    Budget-ish Exped Midgro [Top 50 Masters - October 2021]

    Posted: 21 Oct 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Are the original empty throne cards allowed in expedition?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2021 04:17 PM PDT

    So expedition seems to be only the most recent. However while trying to build a deck I see empty throne cards in there as allowed.

    Is the first set always allowed or is that just an exception? I don't want to spend my gold on cards I can't use.

    submitted by /u/SpaceDuckz1984
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment