• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 2, 2022

    Eternal Card Game Any idea of the time the expansion hits?

    Eternal Card Game Any idea of the time the expansion hits?


    Any idea of the time the expansion hits?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2022 07:27 AM PST

    Also, i just came back and i am not totally sure. Is it an expansion or a campaing?

    Also, is there anywhere i can see all the cards spoiled? Listed at one place, i know many are around here

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AngrathWaifuArtStyle
    [link] [comments]

    Earn the premium Saddle Up card back when you join this month's Sealed League!

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:00 AM PST

    Is there a set list published online anywhere for the latest expansion?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 06:21 PM PST

    I know Dire Wolf is good about highlighting their featured card from each new expansion on their website but is there some other site that lists every card from a given expansion?

    Not a deck builder or deck ranking or card ranking, just every card from a given set to know what all 125 look like?

    submitted by /u/ajwalker430
    [link] [comments]

    Crafting expansion cards

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 07:06 PM PST

    Normally I have pre ordered every expansion to come out, but with covid cutting my hours at work suddenly and property tax putting me further in debt, I won't be able to buy this one, so I am asking because I honestly don't know, will I be able to craft these new cards?

    submitted by /u/chaosjace6
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there will be a sealed league this month?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 08:20 AM PST

    Getting into eternal and this is one of the formats that I am most interested in.

    submitted by /u/nickhem12
    [link] [comments]

    Some Thoughts from a Returning Player

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 11:14 PM PST

    Just wanted to share some perspectives that may be of use.

    For context I only play Throne. Have zero interest in Expedition.

    I stepped away from Eternal for about a year. I was pretty frustrated with the gameplay at the time I left. The thing that pushed me out of the game was some nerfs to legendaries I had just crafted for a deck I finally enjoyed. Poked in a few months after that and found a Reanimator list I liked. And again within a week or so the legendaries I just crafted were nerfed. Shelved the game until about two weeks ago. The moral of this first story is that all the nerfs, especially to top performing decks sucks and players like me don't want to invest time or money into something that'll eventually be taken away. Incidentally, the deck I just crafted for this most recent return was affected by the nerf to Juton Hurler. The card is replaceable but still annoying though.

    Now as for the gameplay. There's noticeably less flood and screw thanks to all the new multi-influence sigils, plunder and inscribe. That's nice. But the gameplay seems the same, if not worse. Wins and losses depend heavily on your opening hand/mulligan. Going first is also a huge determining factor. The game suffers from incredible snowballing. If you can push out powerful drops on Turns 1 and 2 and they go unanswered, you've won. And they usually go unanswered because of the 75 card decks. Going second, most games come down to 'draw your swingy bomb of an answer-card, or die". The balance between threats and answers in the opening turns just doesn't feel right.

    TLDR Anyway, that's the end of my rant. Eternal had (maybe still has) potential but it suffers from odd design decisions that result in games that quickly reduce/remove player agency. I'm typically in favor of nerfs as a balancing tool, but the frequency and targeting of top decks is a bit too much for my liking.

    submitted by /u/PopeShine
    [link] [comments]

    Replacement for Jotun Hurler in Elysian Spells?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 07:21 AM PST

    Question in title. The Hurler change obviously hurts this deck a ton, but I think there's enough going on here that the archetype isn't flat out dead. I'm currently trying a mix of Accelerated Evolution, Unstable Form, and extra power in the newly opened slots, but they've all performed to varying levels of 'meh'. Anyone have any thoughts or suggestions on what would work best here?

    submitted by /u/Jesture_
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch Extension bugged?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:02 AM PST

    For a few days now when I watch a streamer the deck list does not populate. Is the extension bugged or maybe it is just on my end.

    I can see the overlay and turn it off and on but nothing populates.

    submitted by /u/Rboll2
    [link] [comments]

    Took suggestions from last post, and improved it, see if this works for yourselves if you'd like.

    Posted: 01 Feb 2022 09:34 AM PST

    Took suggestions from last post, and improved it, see if this works for yourselves if you'd like.

    I think I took some of the suggestions from last post the right direction, here's what this build is supposed to do now, to some degree you want to have a good amount of low cost cards at the start of the match, and eventually work your way up faster than normal building your maximum sigil power, eventually you'll be able to constantly draw more cards from your deck with the higher cards like moonstone vanguard and hellfire valkyrie, sometimes even lowering their cost from the hellfire valkyrie, while also allowing to sometimes even draw and make copies from cards that are in the market while also being able to just draw them naturally by being aggressive with the higher cards that only help draw more cards faster, at different times as well you'll even be able to kairos fast with both hellfire Valkyrie or moonstone vanguard, the best situation in this deck in my opinion is drawing four copies from your market into your deck of kairos, and then eventually lowing the cost of unit cards constantly with hellfire Valkyrie, sometimes even getting kairos's cost to go down, the praxis stranger is also supposed to help with this to make sure your at least close to the requirements of being able to play kairos as well, thanks for the suggestions from last time to make this a bit better. since I cannot try this out, please may someone test this deck out for like an hour or two if they have the chance and get back to me on this to help make this better.

    https://preview.redd.it/tbzc5ik7c9f81.jpg?width=4032&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b3688f9e1787ff167276fa937b769368c280f41c

    submitted by /u/KnightlyFighter
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestions for an alternative to Xo of the Endless Hoard?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 11:48 PM PST

    I play Grodov, and really preferred Xo as a value option. Essentially, I'm looking for another card that will fit into my deck, that gives me an extra card to use for the market?

    submitted by /u/Adalwolf311
    [link] [comments]

    I’m trying to make a build maximum power fast, and then fast assault build, can someone test this out for me and give me their thoughts on how it needs to be adjusted?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2022 10:42 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment