• Breaking News

    Friday, December 27, 2019

    Eternal Card Game If I might be so bold as to interrupt everyone's Endra angst for a little merrymaking...

    Eternal Card Game If I might be so bold as to interrupt everyone's Endra angst for a little merrymaking...


    If I might be so bold as to interrupt everyone's Endra angst for a little merrymaking...

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 11:37 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/-10q9YwCGd0/nevermind-the-endras-heres-the-mandrakes

    4 Seek Power (Set1 #408)

    2 Annihilate (Set1 #269)

    4 Devour (Set1 #261)

    4 Dreamsnatcher (Set3 #212)

    4 The Merriest Mandrake (Set7 #323)

    4 Ayan, the Abductor (Set2 #204)

    3 Banish (Set2 #207)

    4 Desecrate (Set1005 #17)

    4 Seasoned Spelunker (Set3 #72)

    3 Deathstrike (Set1 #290)

    4 Lumen Attendant (Set4 #81)

    4 Mask of Torment (Set2 #212)

    4 Venom Rider (Set1003 #5)

    5 Time Sigil (Set1 #63)

    6 Shadow Sigil (Set1 #249)

    4 Crest of Mystery (Set4 #266)

    4 Seat of Mystery (Set0 #61)

    4 Xenan Banner (Set2 #201)

    4 Xenan Insignia (Set7 #184)

    It isn't Endra or anti-Endra. Sorry. Whenever we get a promo that highlights some nearly forgotten and neglected mechanic like Ultimates, I like to tinker with it for a while. Searching for Ultimates within Xenan got me Mask, and I was off to the races. I tried leaning more heavily into lifesteal, but it really isn't necessary. Once Mandrake is out to half the cost, it doesn't really matter how many times you've triggered Mask's Ultimate. I tried something with Mitotic Wisp; I don't think there are enough relevant units with Ultimates for that to work.

    This is my process. Throw 3 ofs in, remove the ones that aren't paying off, increase what remains to 4 ofs, drop the edge case cards to 2 ofs, or with space from cut cards add a merchant and drop the edge case cards in the market.

    To be done: adjust removal suite. Probably doesn't need 3 Deathstrike in a faction that includes Banish. In most games so far Banish has proved to be the better card. Maybe see if we can't get some more value from Dreamsnatcher with Malaise?

    Interesting things: Lumen Attendant is almost a tutor. It can get me anything I want from the void. Then I can sac it or chump block it to bring back later with Ayan

    Full disclosure: I'm not a Masters player. I rarely rise above silver or gold and most of the games I've played with this have been goldfishing the AI. Once I've got a Mandrake or two and a Mask out the AI doesn't seem to know what to do from there.

    submitted by /u/Ergo-Ogre575
    [link] [comments]

    TheBoxer’s Corner: Burn For Free

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:47 AM PST

    BurrSpore and Endra working as intended?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 07:49 AM PST

    So when you get Burr Spore mastery and summon Endra, the Shavka's Song just kept duplicating till my opponent was dead. It was a OTK. It felt like the duplicates were themself duplicating from Burr Spore. Is this intended? I only expected to play 2 Shavka's song on summon. Maybe because the dmg goes up by 1 it sees each as a new card and the cycle never ends.

    submitted by /u/Vuocolo
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t understand the logic behind 1 power hands?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 02:34 AM PST

    So many games you'll get 1 power in the first hand, then redraw only to get 2 power. I don't see why 2 power can't just be the standard?

    Allowing 1 power hands just seems unnecessary because nobody ever keeps them

    submitted by /u/Cloudmarshal_
    [link] [comments]

    Am I on to something here with Rats, Elves, and the Tome?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:47 AM PST

    I could use some feedback with this deck I'm making. Basically the game plan is to use a combo of rats and elves with the tome to mill for huge amounts in a single swing. With the secondary effects on relics there is usually something to do even with dead draws.

    Am I crazy to think that this is decent? Idk how it would fare against Flavor of the Month Endra, but I feel like this could have potential, especially if someone more experienced than me took a crack at it.

    submitted by /u/Pondershock
    [link] [comments]

    Thanks for the bounty Scarlatch! (Was so confused at first - thank you as well Reddit!)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:27 AM PST

    2019 In Review

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 02:13 PM PST

    Hmm, why not a playset?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Is Dropsmas Bugged ...or is it Working As Intended?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:43 AM PST

    Today was day 3 and the drop was 3 Humbugs (swarming). Premium, nice! But it was my impression that each day was supposed to be the new day's item as well as the previous days. Just like the song goes. In other words, just like on the website write up:

    "On the third day of Dropsmas, Eternal gave to me – Three Humbugs Swarming, two Thunderbirds, and an Acquisitive Crow casting spells for me! "

    https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/the-twelve-days-of-dropsmas/

    I received the (premium) Acquisitive Crow on day 1. But did not on day #2 or day #3.

    So is it just my misinterpretation of the song lyrics and write up? And each day we'll just get 1 card in increasing numbers (so we'll only get 1 crow total)?

    Or is there a bug where it's not giving the previous items on new days? I thought the last day was going to be super epic with just a ton of cards to use or dust for other cards:

    " On the twelfth day of Dropsmas, Eternal gave to me – Twelve Frontier Bards drumming, eleven Doorbots helping, ten Jotun Punters punting, nine Smokedancers charming, eight Alluring Embers charging, seven Submerged Titans swimming, six Substitutes transforming, five Amber Rings! Four Forge Wolves, three Humbug Swarms, two Thunderbirds, and an Acquisitive Crow casting spells for me! "

    submitted by /u/Kapper-WA
    [link] [comments]

    5 turn kill against Eremot

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Hit masters for the first time with this anti-Endra list

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:30 PM PST

    Endra is everywhere and so I thought it would be fun to target it specifically. This throne list has been pretty consistent vs endra and aggro. Having a ton of silence effects sometimes randomly beats other decks too. Just don't get blown out by devour.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/m5tG4cmaQrE/anti-endra-elesian

    submitted by /u/algeoMA
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played since early November..

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 12:22 AM PST

    What has been released since then? I see something like Anti Endra?

    submitted by /u/toastwoah
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Watching on Twitch

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    Firstly, can I just say that this game is incredibly generous? I got twitch drops yesterday and twitch drops today and already have most of what I need to finish a new deck someone suggested to me. A question in mind, I see many people complain when I'm on Twitch about how Gold got reduced and then someone said Gold is still very generous; Is it very hard to go 7 Wins in Draft? I see DarkestHour play for many many hours just now and DarkestHour look like new player too and play for 5 hours look like can go infinite. During the stream I got 2 x Foil Thunderbird card too, merry Christmas everybody! Maybe I try my first draft tomorrow!

    submitted by /u/ShortsComfyEasy2Wear
    [link] [comments]

    Rizahn vs Karvet

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 01:58 AM PST

    Was there any discussion comparing the two?
    Karvet feels like a massive powercreep over rizahn especially when drawn by Dragon Forge.

     

    Thanks for the replies, seems i undervalued the on play effect of Rizahn

    submitted by /u/littledragon9482
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with making a league deck

    Posted: 26 Dec 2019 03:55 PM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/uSAaTulsZMU/league-pool-promises-by-firelight This is my league pool, any ideas on what to do with this jank?

    submitted by /u/stefanking96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment