• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 28, 2019

    Eternal Card Game Made JPS in expedition, it's pretty powerful

    Eternal Card Game Made JPS in expedition, it's pretty powerful


    Made JPS in expedition, it's pretty powerful

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Permanent Mute Function

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:56 PM PST

    Is there a way to permanently mute opponents without having to do it with each individual match? If not, can we please get this as a function?

    I usually mute my opponent at the start of each match because, at least in my personal experience, there is a large number of players who will BM with emotes. It feels especially bad when you get to the end of a match and lose or concede to have your opponent use the "BWAHAHA" emote, or some other emote meant to tilt or insult you. It's at least understandable if they are losing and thus feel the need to BM to make themselves feel better, but players who BM after winning are just poor sports and honestly pathetic.

    MTGA has the function to mute all your opponents and I don't see why Eternal doesn't.

    submitted by /u/flashlitemanboy
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Journey Podcast 46

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    Eternal Journey Podcast 46

    https://preview.redd.it/2qtz9wr8oe741.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=9a5c4478887c0087d3f880f745b3942fc6a40f10

    https://studio.youtube.com/video/io-R7TZWyZ8/edit

    https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610/eternal-journey-46-champions-of-a-new-meta

    In a quasi special episode JohnHolio and Jedi go over the constructed applications of the latest cards injected into Eternal by Direwolf Digital in the form of the Promise by Firelight campaign. Will any of these cards create a new meta? Tune in and let us know if you had the same ideas, something different or if we sparked some ideas in your own brewing!

    Twitter - EJthePodcast
    YouTube - EternalJourney
    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ
    Discord: discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Farming Eternal Ep41: Pancakes or Waffles?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 12:02 PM PST

    Welcome to Ep. 41. Waffles or Pancakes? That is the question. Will you get an answer? You are going to have to listen to find out. In this episode Patrick and Hatsonlamps take all your questions and answer some of them. Thank you all for taking the time to send in questions. We would love to hear if you enjoy this kind of show and we will try to sprinkle some questions in later. Plus: all the usual stuff.

    If this is your first-time hearing about the podcast, you can send your 7-win deck lists by email to farmingeternal@gmail.com or post them in the discord. (link to join the discord is below). Thank you to all the players for submitting your decks this past week.

    Farming Eternal Ep 41: https://soundcloud.com/farming-eternal/farming-eternal-ep41-pancakes-or-waffles

    You can find our faction by faction breakdown of all our 7 win deck lists here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/157UEfcJziT5U-V6uhwTXe8dGnwW6JuP8JJ33zXDuwK8/edit#gid=1169127952

    We also have a very active discord. Come join us, it's an awesome discord and we talk a lot of draft https://discordapp.com/invite/2Z2GxjQ

    Check out the website too. http://farmingeternal.azurewebsites.net/

    submitted by /u/RavenDragon2016
    [link] [comments]

    Elves Auralian Tribal exp. deck, reached masters

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 04:12 AM PST

    Just wanted to share my deck I just hit masters with and had lots of fun with:

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/A9ibu2Kt7SM/elves-auralian-tribal-expedition-master

    I'm always happy when I reach masters with my own creations. I'm never into the newest meta or best netdecks etc. I just like to build decks that I find cool or interesting to play and have some sort of theme/tribe along with it.

    Did I already mentioned I love Sunset Stone, Tavia and Zende?

    Lethrai Dead Drop is sometimes a dead card (no pun intended!), but I think it's just very cool as a bargain card.
    Livia, Hexweaver isn't a good combo with Sunset Stone due to the Endurance, but not often an issue.

    Feedback is appreciated, and I know the deck isn't optimally tweaked.

    submitted by /u/Freichh
    [link] [comments]

    I've hit a road block on Diamond I [Throne]. Can you guys give me ideas for the best deck I can make with my collection (or alternate ideas to advance in expedition)?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/user/Tracaine/collection

    That's what I have. Additionally, if you see a legendary I can safely destroy to get more shiftstone that would be good. I only have 1600 right now.

    I've been using this mono-justice deck to get to where I am. It's pretty good but if I don't get to 7 power it fizzles out and is susceptible to aggro. Plus I'd really like to play something else. I'm so tired of using the same deck.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/kMx48DQWTGI/valkyrie-honor

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Can Praxis beat Endra? You bet it can.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 06:23 PM PST

    If you're a Praxis player, here's your answer to beating Endra decks. I built this wanting to try Ixtol, Champion of Grodov and stumbled upon a very consistent deck for disrupting the Endra combo. Give it a try if you have the resources. Should you build this deck if you don't have the cards already? Probably not.

    Here's the deck. A full write up is on EW.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/qMSs-qLK09Y/ixtol-champion-of-endra

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to have the collection unlocked on certain events.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:50 PM PST

    The recent event where you could only play 1 of every card and +3 power was a very unpopular event with high queue times.

    I believe that most players couldn't play in this event because of not owning a bunch of unplayable constructed legendaries.

    Having the collection unlocked would give you another reason to play without gating you because you dusted bad legendaries.

    submitted by /u/Keyranaway
    [link] [comments]

    Spending gold to expand collection: should I draft or buy some campaigns?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 01:19 AM PST

    I've got about 50k extra gold and am trying to decide between campaigns and drafting.

    I'm less concerned with competitiveness right now, and more with building a collection that let's me try out a lot of different decks. I enjoy playing different types of decks in both throne and expedition and am still discovering archetypes (eternal is my first CCG).

    I have no campaigns yet. Looking at EWC deck statistics I was thinking about Dead Reckoning or perhaps Promises by Firelight.

    I haven't done any drafting, but I have had fun with sealed so I might enjoy a combination of rare draft and then try to get a few wins if I use the gold to draft.

    Here's my collection if it's helpful to skim it: https://eternalwarcry.com/user/SmartJava/collection

    So would you recommend draft only, a couple of campaigns, or a mix?

    Edit: thanks for the info about $$ being the best way to get campaigns. I'm F2P at the moment, so would like answers based on that.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SmartJava
    [link] [comments]

    Explain the meta pls

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 10:28 PM PST

    Hi everyone!

    I'm trying to get into eternal and am really interested. But for the life of me, I can't understand this game. I'm interested in primarily playing forge ranked, and I want a good meta deck going into matches.

    It's common knowledge that Endra is strong, but also common knowledge that she's going to get nerfed, if only by popular demand. So what should I be playing? Eternal war cry doesn't tell you which decks perform the best, before anyone mentions it. And I'm not entirely sure what decks I could be playing. Can someone expand so I know what's the most viable deck to invest in?

    Thx

    As an afterthought, I've also heard quite a lot about YouTubers and streamers who play the game at a high level, but haven't been able to find them. Could someone link a few?

    submitted by /u/Semny
    [link] [comments]

    Aali silence can't target units with ultimates?

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 05:06 AM PST

    I was testing out games with Aali in gauntlet and the AI was playing Grenadin Revolt. They had a Scrap Hound and a Powderkeg Rider both of which I could not target for silence on summon. Both those units have ultimates that were already used but Powderkeg rider still has Overwhelm which is what I would have liked to remove. Not sure if this is known or not.

    submitted by /u/Vuocolo
    [link] [comments]

    500 health in a Throne match. It was fun. Sorry opponent

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 03:58 PM PST

    Climbed some Gauntlet with FPS Endra. 7 losses total bronze-master

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 08:56 AM PST

    Mean kill turn: 6.87
    Median kill turn: 7

    Granted, might have been playing it a bit conservatively, but this is basically against AIs that won't really interact with your combo. Turn 7 goldfish for a combo deck doesn't seem too quick a clock IMO. The card might have other issues, but as far as speed of goldfishing goes, at least with the list that MGallop gave me with 4 Felrauk's choice, the speed wasn't too nuts imo.

    submitted by /u/Ilyak1986
    [link] [comments]

    How to fix Endra

    Posted: 27 Dec 2019 04:04 PM PST

    So, obviously Endra is op. But this is only because of the ability to recur her and get the ability as soon as she gets on to the battlefield, rather than having to wait which keeps your opponent from responding to your combo. Obviously Shavka's song is very good but this is also because of the ability to play it as soon as Endra enters the battlefield, which makes the gain more power ability even more powerful. So how about this- 2 cost 3/3 with mastery 9 play shavka's song. This keeps her from being a combo while still being very powerful, as a champion/legend should be rather than nerfing her into oblivion.

    Edit- mastery six

    submitted by /u/TheSoberPug
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment