• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 25, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Sad news, hopefully a speedy recovery

    Eternal Card Game Sad news, hopefully a speedy recovery


    Sad news, hopefully a speedy recovery

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:13 AM PST

    Hi everyone. marvin_the_imp here. I wanted to let the community know that Team Not-Tavrod member, Eternal player, and frequent Eternal Twitch stream chatter breezo/breezeaux had a massive heart attack a week ago Friday and had open heart surgery a week ago from today (Saturday). I've been told by his wife that he is still in the hospital and slowly recovering. If you know him from in-game, Twich chat, or on discord, I know he would appreciate any words of encouragement you might be able to offer him and his family.

    His discord name is [TNT] breezeaux. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    QoL: Delete multiple/All decks

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Edit: Once again, like in every post I do, please guys if you disagree and downvote please state why, there is no constructive talk if you don't explain.

    Hey guys, the option to delete a deck takes way too much time and I think (at least for crafters) that its kind of a bummer to be able to delete only one deck at a time, it takes a lot of time... if we could have a delete all/multiple decks it would be a relief.

    submitted by /u/darkrevengerIsTaken
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Highlights - A Very Helpful Opponent

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    Rakano Valkyries in Throne

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 12:54 PM PST

    I haven't played since Dusk Road and wanted to know if Rakano Valkyries was still a viable deck in ranked(now called Throne, I think) and if there were any major upgrades to the deck.

    submitted by /u/Dark_Of_The_Moon
    [link] [comments]

    We talk about some of the high's and low's of our year in Eternal

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:32 PM PST

    We talk about some of the high's and low's of our year in Eternal

    https://preview.redd.it/3l0jq22440d41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=33ab6ed0c0be71d4c14642e184c578856bba9c15

    We made it, we actually made it! Jedi, Alex and John celebrate a full year of this Eternal Card Game podcast! We discuss it's highs, it's lows, do some discord polls, changes to Eternal, lessons learned, a guest appearance by TheMisplay Podcast, preview discussion, and even a secret Co-host segment! Get it all this week, right here on Eternal Journey.

    https://youtu.be/DHeC6vMXV7w

    https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610/eternal-journey-50-we-actually-made-it

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    I need general help in draft. All the tier lists and guides I've found online are outdated. What I really need to know is how to evaluate available cards.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I've got a lot of drafts I'm doing today. (I bought gems with my birthday money yesterday. I'm 37 - old af ugh)

    Part 1: What I Know

    I think I have a good idea for power base. 18 is standard midrange, 15-16 for aggro all under 4 cost, 19 for big 6-7 card drops. Strangers and power draw for 3 color decks (I try to avoid those unless I get a good site or something).

    I know the BREAD technique: Bombs, Removal, Evasive, Aggro, Duds.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Part 2: What I Need

    Is there a reliable way to evaluate my units and spells? What's the best ratio for power vs stats? I've been doing 1:3 or better for 1 and 2 drops - 1 power, 3 combined attack/health or better (1/2, 2/1 or 1/3, 2/2, 3/1 at 2 cost). I run into problems after 3 power. I don't see many 3 drops with 9 in stats.

    Should I use attachment removal at all? What about shifted units? What should I look for in battle skills side from flying? What kind of damage should I be getting from spells? Are evangels worth it and how does that affect my power curve, if at all?

    What about running more than 45 cards? How much will it hurt me to run 48?

    This is just for standard "pick the best cards" decks. I know there's exceptions like if I'm building discard/curse deck or trying for unit synergies like paladins, decimate or oni. I need a starting metric for knowing what's good and what's crap.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Part 3: Fix my Brain?

    I thought Water of Life was a great card. 6 life for 2 power sounds good, but then I watched some streamers (Locopojo, Team Rankstar) and they say it's terrible because it costs you 2 cards from your hand and doesn't change the board. That's counter intuitive. I'm coming from Hearthstone where a 2 cost/6 heal card is pretty solid. I've played Hearthstone since it released and I'm still looking at cards from that point of view and I'm not sure how to change my thinking.

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    Part 4: Practical Deck Advice

    Here's my full pool from my most recent draft - I was aiming for yellow/red because my first selections were Amaran Armadillo, Journey Guide and Champion Grappler. Then I got proselytize x3 and Manufacture. I would have liked to have seen a Living Example or Warpainter to go with that - like an inspire boost type deck but no luck on those:

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/E0eVrLecj_M/reddit-draft-pool

    Here's the deck I made: What am I doing wrong or how can I improve it? Right now I'm at 48 cards and don't know what to cut. Do I drop mountain Goliath, Champion Grappler and go down a power? Cut Flamekeeper? I like the exalted effect there. Take out cult recruiter since it's TT? Rebel Sharpshooter is generic if I can't buff it but I have Chant to Grodov or Desperate Gambit I might hit it with. Desperate Gambit seems good but do I want to be decimating with a lower power curve? Displaced Oryctodon is good if I play it shifted for 1 cost but then I've got to wait 3 turns to use it. Iceberg Frontrunner is cool on turn one and maybe turn 2 but by turn 3, it's usually worthless. Am I going aggro enough to keep 2 of those? These are all the questions I can't answer.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/oov4enPagdk/reddit-draft-advice-deck

    Thank you in advance to anyone who takes the time out of their day to educate me a little. My username is Covenant +3648 if anyone wants to add me or spectate and offer advice.

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    [EoE] Covetous Stranger

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 02:50 PM PST

    Drifter Alignment Chart (by f0x)

    Posted: 24 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment