• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Top 11 nerfs we love with aReNGee

    Eternal Card Game Top 11 nerfs we love with aReNGee


    Top 11 nerfs we love with aReNGee

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:50 AM PST

    Epic Highlights - Dinos vs Spellcrag (THRONE)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:05 PM PST

    Made it to rank 29 in Throne, thought I'd share this fun deck

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:15 PM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/sT1bWgQIYUA/please-dont-kill-my-units

    The deck is very simple. Play cheap double damage units, pump as much as possible, win. The best case scenarios in this deck are crazy.

    Turn 1: Rakano Insignia, Softfoot Burglar

    Turn 2: Fire Sigil, Swing with Softfoot Burglar, Finest Hour, Finest Hour, Sindok, Sindok, Sindok, (Sindok?)

    What is more realistic though is

    Turn 1: Softfoot Burglar

    Turn 2: Rilgon's Disciple

    Turn 3: Pump Rilgon's Disciple with Finest Hour, Finest Hour, Finest Hour

    25 face damage for the win

    Ok, ok neither of those scenarios have ever happened

    What actually happens:

    Turn 1: Nothing or Softfoot Burglar

    Turn 2: Yeti Sage

    Turn 3: Pump Yeti Sage with Rampage and Pummel or any number of similar pumps, play Sindok

    Turn 4: Opponent has killed Sindok or conceded but you don't care because you pump Yeti Sage with Kaleb's Intervention and Bottoms Up

    Turn 5: Play Encouragement, Rampage, Kaleb's Intervention or Daring Maneuver to fly over or overwhelm your opponent's last hope

    You wouldn't believe how many wins you can get by people thinking they're safe with 13 life not blocking your unit in case you have a pump (you do) and then dealing 16 damage to their face instead of losing their unit.

    Hope you like it!

    submitted by /u/TheEpictetus
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding Hojan's Oathkeepers

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:36 AM PST

    I got enough gold to grab Hojan's Oathkeepers pre-made deck. But when I go to use it in Expedition, it is greyed out with a red x.

    I thought it might be because I added or removed cards so I went back to the pre-made list on the DWD website and made sure the counts and types were correct.

    Any thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Rbp7Ooz
    [link] [comments]

    The wisdom of NRauch1 podcast!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    The wisdom of NRauch1 podcast!

    https://preview.redd.it/sef3l39bhi941.png?width=320&format=png&auto=webp&s=9ff0b6fbd2d5e5407629f14f843c84d9aaf1df60

    We did it! The infamous NRausch1 was conned into coming on the show, and we picked his brain until he couldn't speak anymore muahahahahaha!

    https://youtu.be/AQxGYzRI1Es

    https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610/eternal-journey-48-owning-ig-and-irl

    Oh boy do we have a show for you this week! The one, the only, the barbaric NRausch1 is on the show and let me tell you we talk about almost everything minus the kitchen sink this show! We dive a little into who NRausch1 is, how he owns a gaming store, how he continues to top the ladder ranks month after month earning byes for the quarterly tournament, his personal takes on the limited format and so much more! Included in the show is a pack 1 pick 1, a constructed corner discussing the latest balance changes, a critical what's the play, and our shout out segments. Stay tuned till the end to find out about a special give away we are doing for episode 50 as well.

    https://www.twitch.tv/nrausch1

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    [EJthePodcast@gmail.com](mailto:EJthePodcast@gmail.com)

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Help updating varas sanctum

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:12 AM PST

    So pre nerf I found an even handed varas sanctum deck that was super fun to play. However with the change to haunting scream I've been trying to update it, but I'm not good at building decks.

    • 2 Last Chance (Set1004 #17)
    • 4 Dark Return (Set1 #250)
    • 4 Annihilate (Set1 #269)
    • 4 Dark Wisp (Set1 #264)
    • 4 Devour (Set1 #261)
    • 4 Ice Bolt (Set6 #151)
    • 2 Vara's Favor (Set0 #35)
    • 4 Haunting Scream (Set1 #374)
    • 2 Wisdom of the Elders (Set1 #218)
    • 2 Honor of Claws (Set1005 #15)
    • 3 Stormcaller (Set1 #224)
    • 4 Vara, Vengeance-Seeker (Set1004 #19)
    • 2 Yetipult (Set1002 #11)
    • 1 Jotun Feast-Caller (Set3 #187)
    • 4 Black-Sky Harbinger (Set1 #385)
    • 4 Vara's Sanctum (Set6 #223)
    • 2 Primal Sigil (Set1 #187)
    • 2 Cobalt Waystone (Set3 #151)
    • 5 Shadow Sigil (Set1 #249)
    • 4 Crest of Cunning (Set3 #267)
    • 4 Feln Banner (Set1 #417)
    • 4 Feln Insignia (Set6 #234)
    • 4 Seat of Cunning (Set0 #62)

    I've changed it to this so far by removing the golems for dark returns and a few other swaps for odd costed cards.. Haven't added a market either, but not sure if it's better to forgo the screams and keep the deck even or not.

    I do know there's a better card than storm caller to out in but I don't have the Stone to make them yet.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/arkangelic
    [link] [comments]

    Lingnoi_401's Linrei's curse

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Before you read further I use my name in the deck because I want player in Eternal Thailand community found my deck easier when they want to see my deck.

    Hi everyone,after FOX released you might have met the curse deck that depend on tri-color or Linrei faction.

    Here the link of my deck

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/eLYVb8FpeSw/lingnoi-401s-linreis-curse

    Many deck use the curse on unit,However the curse on unit easily to remove from play.

    I use different approach,as you see you might wonder why it's just only one shadow curse and many curse target on player instead that is difficult to remove.

    About the Shadow faction card,mostly is removal and some ramp card that card improve the speed to play big curse like Kodosh Sees All and Azindel Gift

    I know you might think It only has just 11 curse,but it only enough for create Gryffin army for win the game

    Even it has Kodosh sees all it's not only finisher,Many times Black sky harbinger and Jotun Feast-Caller is also finisher

    Ok,you might have some question about why I use petition instead seek of power.

    I think I call tell you it might my style because I met problem about Influence lacking many times,but you may use seek of power instead

    I must thank you everyone if you play my deck ^ ^

    submitted by /u/lingnoi_401
    [link] [comments]

    why do they always take it

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:12 PM PST

    TheBoxer's Corner: 78 Ways to Leave Your Lover

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Eternal Card game | Game play | Deck | Exalted Hara Killer | Make + play a master deck (commentary)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Game play with (funny and face-palm sometimes) commentary reaching master with my home brewed deck "Exalted Hara Killer". The game play starts from diamond. I thought I lost the footage but I got it fixed. The video gives more insight how I develop a deck, how to play the deck and what the general mindset is for being successful. The game play footage also shows the rage and joy the road to master can bring you.

    Decklist that you can import:

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/4TRnukmLHJs/exalted-hara-killer-got-master-with-it-from-silver

    Commentary:

    https://youtu.be/PxR_KE4V8SI

    Deck tech:

    https://youtu.be/I32cKEsaGZI

    Gameplay silver - gold:

    https://youtu.be/U16XijwqiZ8

    Side note: The deck evolved while playing, so the deck will look a bit different in the start of the stream. At the end the deck will look more like the final Exalted Hara Killer deck

    https://www.patreon.com/Haradeas

    https://www.twitch.tv/haradeas

    https://www.facebook.com/Haradeas

    https://twitter.com/Haradeas

    submitted by /u/Haradeas
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brews - Sort of Praxis Onis

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:48 PM PST

    "This is garbage. Absolutely awful. I love it, more, please."

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:57 PM PST

    Farming Eternal Ep43: New Year Resolutions

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:20 PM PST

    Welcome to Ep. 43.of the Farming Eternal Podcast. In this episode Patrick and Hatsonlamps discuss their Eternal gameplay resolutions for the new year. What are some ways you hope to get better at the game this year? Let us know.

    If this is your first-time hearing about the podcast, you can send your 7-win deck lists by email to farmingeternal@gmail.com or post them in the discord. (link to join the discord is below). Thank you to all the players for submitting your decks this past week.

    Farming Eternal Ep 43: https://soundcloud.com/farming-eternal/farming-eternal-ep43-new-years-resolutions

    You can find our faction by faction breakdown of all our 7 win deck lists here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/157UEfcJziT5U-V6uhwTXe8dGnwW6JuP8JJ33zXDuwK8/edit#gid=1169127952

    We also have a very active discord. Come join us, it's an awesome discord and we talk a lot of draft https://discordapp.com/invite/2Z2GxjQ

    submitted by /u/RavenDragon2016
    [link] [comments]

    Big Combrei Masters Throne Post Endra Nerf

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:43 PM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm not really sure why but everyone in my local meta was playing either Combrei Aggro that has a horrible match up or durdly tri-colo decks that also couldn't deal with Sword of Unity for some reason.

    So I won something like 75% of my games on my climb this month from Silver and 18 of the last 21 games these past few days.

    Anyways, if you like to slam fatties, have tons of shift stone and most importantly think playing interaction is too hard here's a list for you!

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/vPy1t1OlK8I/masters-big-combrei-post-endra-nerf

    You could probably put Vodhakan into the market if he really floats your boat.

    submitted by /u/saviourQQ
    [link] [comments]

    This game is too destructive

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:13 AM PST

    Dear Direwolf (and Community),

    how do you want to get new players into this game, or keep players that don't feed on destroying others decks? During the last 2 or 3 months most of the decks I meet are: Don't do this, don't do that.

    I remember Metas that were intense and frustrating to play against, but at least you could play! What is happening to this game?

    I am not a control player, I don't play decks that rely on being destructive. And for a player like me this game has (in Throne most, Expedition coming closer) close to nothing to offer anymore. I can't even begin to imagine the new player experience.

    I seriously hope that you can turn this around somehow. You created beautiful dynamics, great tribal synergies in many variants... and most of them are not playable, as if they wouldn't exist. Draft and/or the League won't let you create decks like these, and other formats won't let you play them. This. is. such. a. waste.

    To me there is a huge difference between "I try to win this game" to "I try to let my opponent not win this game". Proactive/Reactive - Creative/Destructive. This game has (to me) a big issue with its focus on the latter of the two. Which is sad.

    If I would be a new player and would face the decks I faced in my last 10 games (and before, with or without Endra) I would turn around immediately and never look at this game again. Alas, I am with the game since the beginning and will remain for a time. But I have to admit, when I talk to people about card games, I stopped mentioning this one for a couple of weeks now, although I want you guys to blossom and prosper on your ideas and effort you put into this. But I can't recommend it to new players anymore.

    submitted by /u/Rajivann
    [link] [comments]

    Events is locked

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:53 PM PST

    I don't know if I missed something, but my events tab is locked. I had an active Sealed event going so I'm not sure what's going on.

    submitted by /u/detbasil
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment