• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 9, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Wallpaper Wednesday! (Special Thursday Edition)

    Eternal Card Game Wallpaper Wednesday! (Special Thursday Edition)


    Wallpaper Wednesday! (Special Thursday Edition)

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:43 AM PST

    Learn how to tame your Gryffyn with our new images for all your devices!

    Forbidden-Rider Outcast

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign cards question

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:08 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm a new player and am working on a dragon deck. I really want 4 Oni Dragonsmiths but realized that I can't craft them, I have to buy the campaign Dead Reckoning.

    Two part question. 1) Do you get 4 copies of each card unlocked in the campaigns, including the rares and legendaries?

    2) What campaign should I buy first? I have enjoyed Stonescar Dragon and Argenport Valkyrie decks.

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/WC-BucsFan
    [link] [comments]

    Epic Highlights - Equivocates Gone Wild

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:26 AM PST

    Help a newbie brewing

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:42 PM PST

    I'm just a new player starting to approach deckbuilding, so I'm probably making a lot of mistakes in my decklist, but I would like to hear your opinions and criticism, what I can improve and what I did wrong. I don't know if this list is playable, but I tried my best to brew a good deck! :) P.S.: market is probably awful, I can never figure it right

    4 Jennev Cargo (Set5 #242)

    3 Torch (Set1 #8)

    4 Equivocate (Set1003 #21)

    3 Sodi's Spellshaper (Set7 #180)

    4 Teacher of Humility (Set4 #67)

    4 Jennev Cargo (Set5 #242)

    3 Torch (Set1 #8)

    4 Equivocate (Set1003 #21)

    3 Sodi's Spellshaper (Set7 #180)

    4 Teacher of Humility (Set4 #67)

    2 Unseal (Set3 #167)

    4 Auralian Merchant (Set4 #70)

    2 Display of Instinct (Set5 #244)

    2 Gnash, Unrelenting (Set7 #47)

    4 Ramba, Arena Showman (Set7 #152)

    4 Tocas, Waystone Harvester (Set6 #75)

    4 Sandstorm Titan (Set1 #99)

    4 Eclipse Dragon (Set6 #35)

    2 Sodi, Wingbreaker (Set1006 #16)

    4 Xumucan, the Surveyor (Set6 #84)

    3 Fire Sigil (Set1 #1)

    3 Primal Sigil (Set1 #187)

    5 Time Sigil (Set1 #63)

    2 Crest of Fury (Set3 #266)

    2 Crest of Impulse (Set3 #251)

    3 Crest of Wisdom (Set3 #261)

    2 Seat of Fury (Set0 #53)

    2 Seat of Impulse (Set0 #54)

    3 Seat of Wisdom (Set0 #63)

    --------------MARKET---------------

    1 Predator's Instinct (Set1 #75)

    1 Disjunction (Set3 #63)

    1 Sodi's Spellshaper (Set7 #180)

    1 Draconic Ire (Set7 #11)

    1 Kairos, Grand Champion (Set7 #155)

    submitted by /u/Ayrew
    [link] [comments]

    I'm trying to make a deck that operates solely on stealing the opponents cards from their hand and deck - can I have build suggestions?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    I know things like pilfer, waylay to steal their void, tome of horrors to draw from their deck but are there any interesting synergies or cards of such I may not be aware as a new player?

    submitted by /u/Tracaine2019
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Oni Deck Good in Draft?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 04:05 AM PST

    And if so, what are the key staples you need?

    I consider myself an above average drafter, drafted an oni deck which I think captures some of the key hyper-aggro tendencies of the archetype, but it seems like the ground gets stalled out by turn 4 or 5 and I don't have a finisher. Maybe just that the early removal in Rakano is not great?

    submitted by /u/TheCatsMeow1022
    [link] [comments]

    New Event: Alliances

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    On my way to Screaming West Wind Herald I found Sodi

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/wYbWRvkMbkQ/ice-scream-sodi

    Feedback appreciated. There. Here. Whichever. I mean, we can Scream 5 cost units now! I've wanted to Scream Herald since forever. Well, since that Mirror Image/Scattershot combo anyway.

    But, alas, I couldn't make anything work in vanilla Feln. So, I tore it all down and went back to, "Well, what can I scream that I couldn't before." That's when I realized I had been sleeping on Vara. Shit. I could ALWAYS scream Vara. Then it was just trial and error until I found the missing piece in Sodi.

    If some one has some kind of Screaming Herald Prodigious Sorcery Static Bolt nonsense they want to share, I'm here for that!

    submitted by /u/Ergo-Ogre575
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - RENOWN RAKANO AGGRO

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:19 PM PST

    What is the pool section for? How does it function?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    With Burglarize, can you steel an enemy's cursed relic that's on me?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 09:52 AM PST

    Should you reroll your daily quest every day?

    Posted: 09 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    It occurred to me that when you reroll a quest you have a chance of that quest turning into a golden chest level quest. Should I use my daily reroll every day in order to increase the number of gold chests I get? Or is there a hidden number or timer that makes rerolling to get golds pointless or even harmful?

    submitted by /u/AlwaysUberTheSniper
    [link] [comments]

    Is varret viable in throne?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:33 PM PST

    I know varret is super strong in expedition, but I don't play exp and I have 4 copies. I feel like he's to slow for throne. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/TheSoberPug
    [link] [comments]

    So is "Martyrs Chains" broken!?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment