• Breaking News

    Friday, February 28, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Hand limits? What's a "hand limit"?

    Eternal Card Game Hand limits? What's a "hand limit"?


    Hand limits? What's a "hand limit"?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Happy new year!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 07:39 AM PST

    [Throne] Masters 1 in two days with Charchain Valks

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:39 AM PST

    How i felt when i finally cast Lightlight judgement in a game

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 11:45 PM PST

    Eternal Highlights #143 - Hail to the Storm, Baby!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:21 PM PST

    OldIronNuts' Casual Saturday Night Tourney: I Don't Even Have Time!

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Every Saturday night King OIN holds a casual tournament on his Twitch stream. Tomorrow night we will be running decks with only even costed cards allowed. All Time faction cards are banned in the decks this week, including multi-facton Temporal cards. Obviously having a play set of Even Handed Golems will be a great help but they are not required! The stream starts at 9pm CST and unless a lot of people show up early and ready to go, the tourney generally start 1-2 hours after that. We have very long streams on Saturdays; at least 8 hours but usually 10 or even 12 hours. This means people from many time zones can drop in and play or watch and see if they get inspired to throw a deck together to play with us as long (or briefly) as they wish.

    These events are designed with special rules to make people think outside the meta and just have fun; there are no prizes other than bragging rights! Multiple champions can and often are declared when someone on the top of the heap has to leave the stream before it is over. So please do stop by OldIronNuts' Twitch stream tomorrow and watch our knights, lords and ladies battle it out, and if this sounds fun to you, all you have to do to enter is show up with a Throne deck that conforms to the above rules! We'll save a seat for you in the Great Hall!

    -Nethescurial (Magistrate of Music, Mayhem and Marketing)

    submitted by /u/Animus777Mundi
    [link] [comments]

    Is Teacher of Humility still good?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:08 AM PST

    When the balance patch went live, I destroyed my playset for a refund and before I spend it doing anything else, I was wondering what people thought of [[Teacher of Humility]] post nerf? Still worth using?

    submitted by /u/Ehrahbass
    [link] [comments]

    How to use an intake code?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    So my friend is currently at Pax East and stopped by the Direwolf table for me. He picked up what he called an intake code and I am wondering where and how I can use it?

    submitted by /u/Pablo_Scrablo
    [link] [comments]

    How good are unseen in limited?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 12:57 AM PST

    How good are unseen in limited?

    https://preview.redd.it/ld0kupzmpmj41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=5b6420ac68ecb75bc8273ec3f929933225fa2c43

    In this draft video Jedi manages to draft a pretty synergistic unseen/stranger deck. Will these battle skilled out ninja's be able to pull of a 7 win streak? Tune in to take this journey with us, as we discuss why we make the picks we do in draft followed by how this deck plays out and why we follow the strategies we do. All while also finding out if things like random battle skills and Unseen Execution are viable in this draft format!

    https://youtu.be/r3tJgclOJx4

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    TIL there is no achievement for negative power

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:43 AM PST

    Eternalwarcry

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 07:47 PM PST

    I have imported my collection but when I go and try to make a deck it shows all the cards of the game, not my collection... Any idea how to fix these?

    submitted by /u/gestapov
    [link] [comments]

    Weird irritating bug related to Devotee of the Sands

    Posted: 27 Feb 2020 06:59 PM PST

    I have a total of five Devotee of the Sands cards. Four non premium, one premium. Dusted the premium for shiftstones (obviously), I left with four Devotee of the Sands. But the deck containing the cards (four of it), the deck got grey out. Why? Because it thought I am short of one card.

    But, I have five of it. I dusted one premium I still left with four of it. Why am I short of one card? It drive me nuts... Had reported to the support, but I was wrong in my reporting. I thought I had left with three Devotee of the Sands. But looking at the collection, I have four. It's that damn deck, which contain four of the cards in the deck list, thought I had only three. And I have to craft one (cost 800 shiftstones) if I want to use four of it.

    submitted by /u/zenist69
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment