• Breaking News

    Friday, February 14, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Lights Out - Cards That Excite Me From Echoes of Eternity

    Eternal Card Game Lights Out - Cards That Excite Me From Echoes of Eternity


    Lights Out - Cards That Excite Me From Echoes of Eternity

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:51 AM PST

    Eternal Championship Qualifier: Echoes of Eternity!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 11:24 AM PST

    The Blind Date Event is Live!

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:13 AM PST

    The Kindling Carver is playing matchmaker! Seek your soulmate (or maybe just Seek Power) in the Blind Date event now! https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/event-blind-date/

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Highlights - A Giant Upgrade

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:30 AM PST

    Rank 1 Blind Date Event deck (7-0)

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:36 AM PST

    \o/ decklist for those interested in saving gold getting consistent seek power from the event

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/y5MdfqmGIPk/rank-1-fully-undefeated-blind-date-event

    submitted by /u/AppropriateStranger
    [link] [comments]

    Made My Opponent Discard 114 Cards with Kindo

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Dragonfire - an experimental expedition deck that's part dragons and part spells

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Welp 100s across the board, just me not!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:17 PM PST

    Salty Brew - Evenhand Bull$%@T

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:11 PM PST

    Whatever happened to Endra...

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 12:31 PM PST

    Hi, I'm just curious. Is anyone still playing Endra? I've never seen any after the nerf. Does this card has any value today?

    submitted by /u/sirparsifalPL
    [link] [comments]

    Did anyone else feel forge got much harder?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 03:16 AM PST

    Several days and around 15k lost and i still can't reach masters, i didn't feel it was this hard before.

    submitted by /u/littledragon9482
    [link] [comments]

    Trash or Broken, Echoes of Eternity set review (part 2)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:45 PM PST

    Budget Feln deck?

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 08:33 AM PST

    I've got a budget grenadin rally deck right now, enjoying the fast aggressive style of play.

    Right now I'm looking at what deck I should be building towards next.

    I like the theme of the feln, and after searching for a bit I get information that says feln is really good, while other posts seem to say that there are very few good feln cards.

    With that, can anyone help me understand? And what's a good budget feln deck to use?

    submitted by /u/Frosty015
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: Cost-altering effects on board affect the cost of cards in your black market.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:13 PM PST

    I had Traver's Farm out and I could not get to the two 5-cost strangers in my Black Market with Crack the Earth. I'm not sure if this is an intended interaction or not, but be aware that it exists.

    submitted by /u/YrSkinnyFists23
    [link] [comments]

    Explosive Finale achievement question

    Posted: 14 Feb 2020 06:58 AM PST

    • Deal 50 or more damage with a single spell

    Is this doable with a Hailstorm for example hitting multiple units or does it have to do 50 damage on it's own like Flameblast?

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    Advice to a noob that started a few weeks ago

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:06 PM PST

    I ended up having to delete a dino deck I grinded for to get points and I'm just wondering what packs I can spend coins on to have a chance to get them back, if anyone knows what packs have dinosaurs I'd greatly appreciate it, thanks.

    submitted by /u/truemccole
    [link] [comments]

    Darkmask Stalker

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 03:09 PM PST

    Darkmask Stalker

    I got two of these in my draft, I had also a couple of mill cards.

    The picture is what the Stalker became after some mill and the ultimate.

    https://preview.redd.it/2ssm860owrg41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=19d290703beee36e1cd5d61284adf0399ee5df16

    submitted by /u/arcanis91
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment