• Breaking News

    Monday, February 17, 2020

    Eternal Card Game One of my favorite streamers just quit? :(

    Eternal Card Game One of my favorite streamers just quit? :(


    One of my favorite streamers just quit? :(

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Fixed a small typo on one of DWD's cards.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Has anyone found a use for Premature Burial, or is it as bad as it seems?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Not a major discussion point, but every time I see [[Premature Burial]] wheel in draft, I can't help but think it's one of the absolute worst cards in Eternal. It's surprising to me that that it's that far off-- it's bad at half the price, so at 6 it's just insanely bad. They've really avoided printing cards this heinously awful in the last few sets, so it's kind of a shock.

    Anyone found any sort of use for it that I'm missing, or is it as truly awful as it seems?

    submitted by /u/troglodyte
    [link] [comments]

    [Expedition] FTS Sacrifice List Primer?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    Could anyone point me to a primer or primer videos related to FTS sacrifice? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/tbenson80
    [link] [comments]

    Not choosing Seek Power will cause the other player to either timeout or both players to crash.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Good evening DWD,

    There's a bug where if you hold on to Seek Power without choosing a Sigil the game can't timeout and crashes the game or causes the other player to win. It happened to me twice and I get a Unity error. I hope this helps. Sincerely, Paul T.

    submitted by /u/PTuason
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Highlights - An Epic Saga of Questions and Answers

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:02 AM PST

    Decent Budget Decks?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 12:57 PM PST

    Hey does anyone have any decent budgets decks that are up to date? I'm looking to get back into Eternal but all my decks are super out of date.

    I do have all the pieces for Chalice Control though if there is a way to update that for the current ladder.

    submitted by /u/CatTurtleKid
    [link] [comments]

    Moo is the New Brew! 3F 25-power aggro! Take a trip to the secret cow level =P

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 09:29 PM PST

    Expedition Strangers are broken?

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 08:41 AM PST

    Hey does somebody know a deck that can deal with Strangers in Expedition? The amount of value they are getting out of every single stranger is crazy, I can draw whatever I want - they have an answer for anything. And Travers farm keeps it all together to make sure they have the right stranger for the right situation. I just give up now whenever I see a Travers farm...

    submitted by /u/IcariaBringUsJustice
    [link] [comments]

    A stranger harassed me... I harassed back

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 01:58 PM PST

    Recording games

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 06:46 AM PST

    Is there a recording of the games? Can we have access to it? I would like to take a look on a game I justa played and I'm not recording the screen or anything like it

    submitted by /u/LeoStrack
    [link] [comments]

    Here Be Kairos Again! (Gauntlet Grinder)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:36 PM PST

    Do you like Gauntlet grinding? Are you swimming in Shiftstone, or do you maybe have a lot of staples from Big Praxis before Torch and HotV were nerfed? Do you like having gigantic units that refill your hand?

    If you answered yes to these questions, then I have a deck for you: Here Be Kairos Again!

    I took the shell of the most consistent deck I had played before the nerfs, and updated it with EoE cards. The shell of this deck was made by Roxie, who created a lot of great Gauntlet decks, but is now unfortunately absent.

    I realize this is a very expensive deck. I am hopeful this helps some of the veterans who don't like Gauntlet but still want their rank up chests for reaching Masters. If you do not have a lot of these legendaries, I cannot recommend crafting all of them, but you can probably make some budget replacements in many cases.

    I welcome any and all feedback!

    submitted by /u/Alomba87
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to turn of the xbox for the pc version.

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 05:05 AM PST

    I don't mind being connected online with my xbox version but for some reason everything but my friends list is shared between my pc and my phone. Is there any way to play on the pc version but without having the xbox live app connected to it? I also don't and won't use steam, not a fan. I am just looking for a way to disconnect the xbox and run it with the credentials I have been using on my phone.

    submitted by /u/GoreChain
    [link] [comments]

    Ever since getting to diamond, I've begun to lose literally EVERY game I play

    Posted: 17 Feb 2020 02:15 AM PST

    I've been playing for like a month, I really enjoy this game, I enjoy it way more than mtga, and I managed to get to diamond not too long ago.

    Ever since then, however, MY GOSH, I cannot win even a single game anymore. I played for around an hour earlier just doing throne matches and couldn't even win the one game I need in order to get my daily pack. Like I know my deck isn't competitive but damn I cannot win ONE game to save my life anymore.

    Is this a common roadblock for newer players? Do I really just suck that much? I'd really appreciate some tips. I know trying to make a more competitive deck from one of the lists on eternal warcey would help, but I'm kinda hesitant to drop all of the shiftstone I've saved up for one deck that I might not even be good at using.

    submitted by /u/AlwaysTired97
    [link] [comments]

    First masters of this year!

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 08:26 PM PST

    Deck building help. Just bought echoes of eternity (32 pack) and brand new to the game.

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:25 PM PST

    Still a complete noob with deck building. Have. Played magic and hearth stone before.

    submitted by /u/caliviking209
    [link] [comments]

    Siege Provisions are one helluva drug (went 7-2)

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Salty Brew - Nega Ramp

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 04:13 PM PST

    League Deck Week 3

    Posted: 16 Feb 2020 03:38 PM PST

    I'm a bit torn on what I should do with this deck this week. I have all of the new cards that are the correct colors in the side board. Anyone have strong opinions on any of the new cards that would make the deck better?

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/s4ew5RB3MCY/feb-league-combrei-splash-primal

    submitted by /u/TheScot650
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment