• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 31, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Premium Sealed Leagues

    Eternal Card Game Premium Sealed Leagues


    Premium Sealed Leagues

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 08:52 AM PDT

    Midweek Mini Event - Unlucky 13!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Play games and earn prizes in this midweek mini event! The event is now live and runs from Tuesday 3/31 to Thursday 4/2

    Watch out for that unlucky number! If a player ends their turn when they have just 13 life, they immediately lose!

    This event is offered for free! Each run is 7 wins or 3 losses, with rewards based on your performance.

    Have fun and stay healthy!

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    This may be the only month I get to brag about this...

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:26 PM PDT

    Probably due to the quarantine, but this month was a lot of firsts for me in this game. First time making top 100 in Throne, first time making top 100 in Expedition, and first time getting masters in all three formats. Thank you Eternal community for making this game so fun to play!

    submitted by /u/Serus22
    [link] [comments]

    Why is this soldier's head so small?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Just a quick comment to DWD.

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:16 PM PDT

    During this Pandemic and crazy times we are dealing with and being pretty much forced to stay inside and am once again finding myself playing a stupid amount of games each day and I wanted to say thanks for keeping up with updates and new cards. Thanks for making this game REALLY F2P player friendly and for not succumbing to the greed like some other *COUGHHERTHSTONECOUGH* has done in the past.

    Hope everyone is your office and family makes it through this just fine.

    submitted by /u/Asmoday1232
    [link] [comments]

    New Milos shutting down Even-handed Golem decks has to be my favorite addition in a long time.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    Thank you so much, DWD. I have a strong, violent hatred of EHG, and seeing them fizzle after I've hit my opponent with a Milos makes my heart so, so happy.

    [btw, Stonescar Gunslingers with new Milos is pretty fun right now]

    submitted by /u/Musical_Muze
    [link] [comments]

    Petition to DWD - change Cargo to Chant

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Please convert the old Cargo cards into Chant cards, and also rename them to match their Displays (Ambition Chant, Instinct Chant, etc.) It would really streamline the tri-faction sets. Thanks for the consideration!

    submitted by /u/TheScot650
    [link] [comments]

    Decided to play this again after abandoning it for 3 sets (ish). First draft, my first 7-0 on this game.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Not bad for my first Throne win today ��

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Tapping out for this month, but I'm definitely aiming for Triple Crown next month!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Gone about a year, looks like tons of changes. Entertain my musing, please!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    I've got over 1,200 hours played via Steam and probably 50% of that much more on mobile. Had some personal stuff come up a year ago and just kind of bounced off the game. With lots of free time now (how ur quarantine?), I could really use the time sink again.

    Stuff seems really different with the new modes. I was strictly a ladder guy with no interest in drafting. I like the idea of Expedition with the rotating sets. How is it in practice? Are there enough players or are the other modes much more popular?

    To catch up I was thinking of dropping $50 on the new WotT bundle. Good idea, or is there a more efficient way to bring my collection up to date? That's a lot of money for me to spend on a game so I don't make the decision lightly.

    What's the state of the game like? What sort of decks are popular now with the new keywords and stuff? I see markets took a hit. I think I left right after they came out and wasn't really a fan of them. I dunno, I guess I'm looking for positive reinforcement to come back.

    submitted by /u/ITrageGuy
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Monday - March 2020, Week 5

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:51 PM PDT

    Hi guys! New player here!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    My main game was DOTA 2 but since my mouse broke, I've been trying to learn this game. I really like it because it has almost the same level of learning curve in terms of difficulty as DOTA. Any tips or heads-up for a noob here would be appreciated!!

    Also, is there a yearly big tournament like "The International" in DOTA?

    submitted by /u/portmanteau98
    [link] [comments]

    The Virgin Kindling Carver vs. the Chad Bold Innovator

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:01 PM PDT

    The cheap strangers are so great. Great Job Direwolf!

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 05:34 AM PDT

    I just wanted to share my love for the cycle of 2 and 3 cost strangers. The effect triggering only once per attack is a clever way to keep it in check, and the effects fit the colors identity really well. I'm especially impressed with Covetous Stranger. Fire has been hurting for decent card draw and this card does that perfectly. But it manages to do it in a way that doesn't bleed into Primal's identity! Thanks for this great game.

    submitted by /u/Meta_Brook
    [link] [comments]

    New set not out for anyone else?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 11:37 AM PDT

    I pre ordered the bundle that gets you two boxes from previous sets yesterday and loaded up my game today and the new set still isn't unlocked for me. My client, on Android, is up to date and the news when I open the app says it's out

    Edit: nevermind DWD got back to me on the feedback ticket I sent in. All is well now.

    submitted by /u/the_rapture_03
    [link] [comments]

    I found my new favorite interaction

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:24 PM PDT

    Expedition Kaspar

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 12:14 AM PDT

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/lyX1p2gUrLw/kaspar-relic-expedition

    Heres what i have so far. The relics are fun but they are pretty slow. so i added magnificent stranger to try and reduce cost of stuff. That way its easier to get instant value from Kaspar or shardbinder to relic and spellcraft right away.

    There are some situational single copy relics but with chalice, calibrate and strange rider, having them in is not too bad.

    submitted by /u/GotaGotAGoat
    [link] [comments]

    Sometimes you just have to hope you can pull out the win video.

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 01:14 AM PDT

    Sometimes you just have to hope you can pull out the win video.

    https://preview.redd.it/0x62gsxkvyp41.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=7764c6d0dbf95ce6dbe1e91305a665510ac651e4

    So many times you want to auto concede when the game goes to +10 or even +15 turns with no victory in sight. Then sometimes you just have a glimmer of hope and you ride that to the very end. Oh yeah, it's a match gameplay video...

    https://youtu.be/QlLAZszfU9A

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Unit types seem inconsistent?

    Posted: 31 Mar 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    Sorry if I can't name the cards accurate. But I remember that when I played the spell from Traver's farm that gave +1/+1 to all unit of the same type. I had two cases: one was Stranger type and one was Warrior Stranger. Either I targeted on the Stranger unit but the one with Warrior Stranger didn't get the +1/+1 buff, or vice versa but I can't recall it now. Regardless I was surprised at that time because I thought Warrior Stranger was a sub-type of Stranger, or at least a mixed type of both Warrior and Stranger, so as long as the unit has Stranger in the type name, it should get the buff, but it didn't. Not sure it was a bug or maybe I didn't get how the type mechanics work yet.

    The new card https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/1085-14/blightmoth will face this same situation, how will it interact with stranger mixed type units?

    EDIT: I remember the name of strangers now: it was Magnificenst Stranger and Strange Gladiator. I targeted on Magnificesnt but then only him got the buff, Gladiator didn't

    submitted by /u/old_Anton
    [link] [comments]

    Kaspar, Oren of Kosul + Crystalline Chalice = ...

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    +4/+4, and draw two cards, even on a 2/2 unit!

    Here's a quick list for playing around with it, although it's far from perfect: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/ihl8ZhnfYsg/doubling-even-chalice

    What other fun Kaspar interactions have you found?

    submitted by /u/teacup-dragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment