• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 29, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Spoiler - Archmagister’s Portal!

    Eternal Card Game Spoiler - Archmagister’s Portal!


    Spoiler - Archmagister’s Portal!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Why I can't use Edict of Kodosh to silence Vargo?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    It says "Silence a unit. Then if it's F or S, kill it."

    The condition to kill it is if it's F/S. The silence effect doesn't have condition, yet I couldn't do it andit almost costed me a game against a Vargo player

    submitted by /u/old_Anton
    [link] [comments]

    What could possibly go wrong?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Newcomer - need urgent advice and tips!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Hi everyone,

    I am just starting Eternal (coming from HS).

    Context: I can spend $$ on the game every month, my aim is to be able to choose between whatever competitive decks I like a few months from now.

    I have gathered up until now that the campaigns are the best place to spend real money on the game. Given this, I have come up with the following spend strategy:

    1) buy Whispers of Throne pre-purchase bundle now

    2) buy gems for $100 through the DireWolf website (enough gems to premium buy all 6 campaigns).. I intend to do this in a couple of weeks due to personal spending caps.

    Veterans! I need your thoughts and input on the above strategy given the goal. I really enjoyed the free campaigns and want to play through all the campaigns anyway for my own learning. Also doing the gauntlet side by side to practice.

    Also, in addition to the 2 above purchases, would it be wise/okay to buy the 5 EoE theme deck bundle for 1100 gems? Or is that not a good idea, why? I do need a couple of decent starter decks to play in versus for the coming weeks to complete quests etc.

    Thanks a lot in advance for your time and help. I will be active on this thread pretty much all day today as I want to get the pre-purchase bundle before time runs out!

    submitted by /u/Omiwins
    [link] [comments]

    Can a guy get a couple of shadow influence over here? These 3F event decks need more color fixing.

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Deck Check - Savage Broker (THRONE)

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    New player and in need of guidance, thanks!

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Hello! I'am extremely new to Eternal (started a day ago) and was wondering if anyone could share useful tips, tricks and links.

    I really love how much the game gives you cards and it seems really diverse but since I'am new I was wondering what decks I should take a look at that are not expensive. (Please hit me up with some cool and maybe your favorites! I love the purple and green faction a lot)

    Please flood me with all your recommendations! I wanna take a really good and fast headstart into the community!

    Cheers! :)

    submitted by /u/QuentIn9
    [link] [comments]

    How does aegis work?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Scenario: I attack with two Makkar's Strangers, both targeting the same enemy unit with aegis. Aegis blocks both abilities. Why does it block both and not just one?

    I expected both abilities to go onto the stack, then when the first one resolves aegis would act as a replacement effect, neutralizing the first ability. Then the second Stranger ability would resolve, killing the target.

    submitted by /u/creiner1
    [link] [comments]

    Game no longer loads -- anyone else seeing this?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 07:08 AM PDT

    Since 3-4 days when I start Eternal it hangs on 'Initializing Data'. Reinstalling through Steam did nothing. Anyone else having this problem?

    submitted by /u/Amanuensite
    [link] [comments]

    I just lost a game by a very strange bug

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    I still had 13 hp left. On the field was a silenced Covestus Stranger. Opponent had a Ramba, arena showman. Then on his turn he was just playing a Traver's Farm (it didn't even land yet), suddenly my avata exploded and I lost. There is no replay feature so I'm not sure how to report this bug to them? How would they reproduce this bug?

    submitted by /u/old_Anton
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player, what packs can you get out of gold and diamond chest these days?

    Posted: 29 Mar 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I quit playing in defiance, and back then the gold and diamond chest would contain any pack that wasn't the newest set(so then, it would contain anything that wasn't defiance). I came back a bit ago and have opened about 14 gold chests, but I haven't gotten anything that wasn't defiance or earlier(so no Dark Frontier, Flame of Xulta, or the newest set). My collection from set 5 and earlier is pretty robust, and it's pretty easy to get packs of the newest set, but what I really need is access to packs from Flame of Xulta and dark frontier. Can you get these from gold chests? Or am I just unlucky? I'm trying to decide if it's worth doing forge mode, and if all I'm gonna get in the gold chests from it are packs from sets I'm already heavy in, I'd rather save the gold for draft

    Edit: The 23rd Gold chest contained a Flame of Xulta pack. Finally!

    submitted by /u/Yoursoulsmate
    [link] [comments]

    Campaign Question

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 05:47 PM PDT

    Hi,

    Do any of the campaigns allow you to use your own deck or do you have to use a preconstructed deck for each fight?

    Also, is there anything more challenging than Gauntlet that I can play my deck against that isn't a real player? Most of the time I find myself just wanting to play the AI if I am honest, but I've been playing type 1 MTG for 15 years, so I don't find Gauntlet very challenging.

    Thanks all.

    submitted by /u/TheFaytalist
    [link] [comments]

    Solar Blast - How do the more experienced players feel about it?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 04:46 PM PDT

    Just added a single copy to my collection and I've been playing a lot of Feln Control over the past week. I'm giving some thought to putting it into my Market. I'm just not sure if it is better than what I have in my Market currently:

    Vara Fate Touched Edict of Makkar Burglarize Feeding Time Azindel's Gift

    For reference, I have 4 copies of Hailstorm and 3 copies of Eremot's Designs in my main deck.

    I also realize I'm not giving full context by not listing my entire deck but I'm a few beers in and cannot be bothered to upload to Eternal Warcry at the moment.

    submitted by /u/RedditViewer1985
    [link] [comments]

    What is the point of placement matches?

    Posted: 28 Mar 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    So its about to be season reset so I figured Ill farm some Expedition games and gain the rewards as well right? No point in playing Throne I hit masters there so lets go into the other format.

    I win the first game and see there are placement matches. Now, I took a break from this game and had stopped playing right before Expidition was really a thing so I missed this. I am thinking, oh nice, I can skip some grinding from this. What an awesome thing to add to this game.

    I then go and win all 5 placement matches and it puts me in Bronze 2. Like, thanks for saving me what... 2 games? So basically I was in Bronze 3, played enough to rank up to Bronze 2 and it places me in Bronze 2? Is this supposed to be a "Next season see if you deserve this rank still" kind of thing? Would the game not automatically do that from loss streaks? Is this just a place holder until they finish the system? It honestly seems to have 0 purpose right now. If I have to play games to get placed but I am placed where I would be at without the placement games anyhow, why have them in the first place?

    submitted by /u/Asmoday1232
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment