• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 28, 2020

    Eternal Card Game I played for 2 days on a PC where I was crashing and i felt spoiled when I got back to playing on my phone.

    Eternal Card Game I played for 2 days on a PC where I was crashing and i felt spoiled when I got back to playing on my phone.


    I played for 2 days on a PC where I was crashing and i felt spoiled when I got back to playing on my phone.

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    [Shadow of the Spire Spoiler] - Jekk, Mercenary Hunter

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 04:53 AM PDT

    Is it unreasonable to suggest that there should either be a universal mute button for the game or some kind of recourse for BM during a match?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    I find that I frequently come across opponents who see no issue with using their emotes in a rude manner and I always mute them as soon as this happens, but it can still be quite tilting, especially within the context of a match that may be going poorly. I just find it frustrating that there's nothing I can do about this except for just let an opponent make fun of me and then leave. Am I being unreasonable or too sensitive here? Does anyone else have a problem with this?

    submitted by /u/Serus22
    [link] [comments]

    Cookout: best mini event so far for me

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Men I laughed so hard in a my first run of the event. There were so many ridiculous moments where opponents close to finish me but died to their firebombs LOL. And I thought Light the fuse was not a legit strategy for it, turned out I drawn 3 fire bombs continuously just after 2nd turn since my opponent played Light the fuse. Yet I managed to killed him with 5 health left. So much enjoyable firebomb moments I can't name here, in just 7 games. I would say DWD should see this event as successful to develop, compared to some lame ones like the event that you gotta play full sigils decks and play each random unit cost corresponding to the turn for example.

    submitted by /u/old_Anton
    [link] [comments]

    What happened to Sentinels?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    I can't help but being little down, i really like slamming those big dudes on the board. Last five sets (trials, flame, promises, echoes, whispers) don't have even one, and as far as i can see, the latest one will be without 'em too. Will we see any more excavated in the near future?

    submitted by /u/Oshigawa
    [link] [comments]

    [Expedition] What beats the Vox FTS sacrifice decks?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Hey folks, if you've been playing a FTS Vox sacrifice deck on the expedition ladder kinda like this one, what is your worst matchup? What decks do you fear? I'd rather beat them than join them. I'm open to suggestions!

    submitted by /u/HoboTeddy
    [link] [comments]

    Current playerbase?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 07:14 AM PDT

    What you guys think what's the current playerbase is ? I checked on steam it's around 500ish. What could be the total adding up all the platforms?🤔

    submitted by /u/Crossps
    [link] [comments]

    Meta Monday: April Week 4

    Posted: 27 Apr 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Does the new Eremot retain buffs, from when it was a unit, when it re-emerges from being a relic?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 10:15 AM PDT

    Thinking of jank with him and Milos, and what not.

    submitted by /u/vssavant2
    [link] [comments]

    Finding Makto

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 01:23 AM PDT

    So I've been playing Keelo Makto a lot lately. Then I got curious. What happen to Makto in the current Lore/Timeline?

    I hope he makes a Comeback and slays again Zombicaria.

    submitted by /u/enebeyern
    [link] [comments]

    is it wednesday yet?

    Posted: 28 Apr 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    I really can't wait to do the preorder so I can play with some more mono shadow :D

    anyone else looking forward?

    submitted by /u/Thatresolves
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment