• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Shadow of the Spire! 23 new cards coming May 4th!

    Eternal Card Game Shadow of the Spire! 23 new cards coming May 4th!


    Shadow of the Spire! 23 new cards coming May 4th!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    The new Dizo tbh

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:54 AM PDT

    Please do more Scion Drafts

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    It's simple, do this more often. It was great. The game definitely has the depth for it now - but there was a lot of stuff I didn't get to try simply for lack of time. I certainly wouldn't want this as a full-time format (dessert every meal, etc), but once a month for a week? Or every two months? This was easily the most fun I've had in Eternal in a very long time.

    Also - DWD - I personally would advocate for a reduced entrance fee. No problem with ya'll making your money, but you could definitely feel the prohibitive cost turned people away. 0 problem with lower prizes to match, like even something like leaderboard prizes only and 1000 gold/100 gems would be great. The queues got a little slow and it was a lot of the same people, but so many people said they wished they could do more.

    TLDR; DWD knocked this Scion draft out of the park - please bring them back, but maybe lower cost somehow to bring in more players

    submitted by /u/IlyonTV
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone fill me in with what happened to Icaria?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    It seems she became a nightmare in the new mini-set, but I don't recall how she died, or if anything happened to her recently?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_Num7
    [link] [comments]

    First Time Masters

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/bXSA6DO

    First time I've hit Masters. Most months I have no desire, but this month felt different. I haven't enjoyed playing many decks for a few months now, but found an old favorite came through for me in the fun department, and apparently competitive (somewhat) as well.

    My very first deck when I started was Big Combrei. I made a rough draft and I climbed from Silver 3 to Diamond 3 with a list that ditched Siraf and The Great Parliament for Prideleader and Grodov's Stranger.

    I started stalling in Diamond 3 and saw WhyIsalty's Combrei brew and made some updates to mine with cards like Worldbearer behemoth.

    I didn't like the gameplay and was losing frequently with what felt like a mana dork deck. No offense to Salty, but I made some additional revisions and coasted into Diamond 1. Diamond 1 was a pain. I faced more Masters players than Diamond 1 or 2 (great matchmaking system...) I got BM'd when I was at 92/100 by a masters player and stuck on 2 power (yay!) But today was my day. I lost that game, but went on to win two more.

    Here's my decklist. Feel free to ask me questions about it. There were so many games won with Sword of Unity. And Marshall Ironthorn put in quite a bit of work with not only clearing board stalls, but also doubling the lifegain from Amber Waystone and stealing games.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/bFNZFSA1vqU/marshall-ramp

    submitted by /u/KingCommaAndrew
    [link] [comments]

    TTT Deadly Sands Part 1: Try the Deck (Throne)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:03 PM PDT

    To see how a deck full of deadly units would fair, go here:

    https://youtu.be/6JjNn5Z6weY

    These 3 part series will involve a Try the Deck, Test the Deck, and Tech the Deck. The Try part of the series involves an experimental early build of a potentially powerful deck. This week we have a rather dapper newcomer: Deadly, Deadly, Deadly. For the full decklist visit Eternal Warcry: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/KmXZwG\_Ygrg/deadly-sands-ttt-video-attached

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    Shadow of the Spire - Wrath of Caiphus

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:47 PM PDT

    How to auto lose the Mini Event - Wild Forces

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Thanks. Didn't wanna play anyway.

    Enemy card:

    https://i.imgur.com/erX5Cvl.jpg

    My next card:

    https://i.imgur.com/k0YmAKP.jpg

    submitted by /u/Killtrend
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth 40$ just to buy a badass play mat?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    I told my self I would stop buying these bundles. I know it comes with more then just the play mat but that only thing I care about from the bundle.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Player-Made Cards

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    How many cards have actually been created by players/fans for 1.75mil influence, and what were they? I'm just curious.

    submitted by /u/sirbiggsalot
    [link] [comments]

    Praxis Trove OTK - For those who want to kill their opponent with a one-drop

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Balance Changes, Tournament Results, and Previewing the ECQ!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 07:39 PM PDT

    Does anyone connection issues on android?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:12 AM PDT

    Today i am not able to start a game. When app start to loading a match there is the red no connection.

    submitted by /u/honza099
    [link] [comments]

    DWD, We Fixed Wrath of Caiphus for You!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 03:40 AM PDT

    People are sleeping on Cookmaster

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 04:27 PM PDT

    Yeti Cookmaster is one of my favorite cards in the game.

    2cc for a 1/1

    Every time you draw a card he gets +2/+0

    On the surface he's a squishy 3/1. But there's much more to this Titanic-Crushing Iceberg below the surface.

    On the attack:

    I use him as a main staple in two different decks. One, a Yeti heavy burn deck, uses Second Sight and Jotun Hurler to draw snowballs for an pseudo echo effect mixed with Greed's reward to draw upwards of 5-8 cards a turn. As an example: 1 draw for the turn, 3 draws from a second sight that catches a Jotun Hurler, plus Greed's Reward giving me as many cards as I have Wizened Crone (+1) and Iceberg Warchief out for. I use Touch of Force too as an instant to double his damage if he's going to get through and I've swung for 32 in a single turn before(don't forget Iceberg buffs Yeti too!).

    I've also used him in a deck built around Voice of the Speaker (gives your lands Echo) and Brilliant Discovery (lets you draw 2 lands, which is a 5-6 draw turn 4 with a Voice out...) to really make a mess of things. On top of all of that I run Heretic's Cannon which doubles his attack but doesn't double his damage so Touch of Force can. It's possible to get him REALLY high in the later turns.

    On defense:

    But wait, there's more. He can play defense. As a 1/1 defender no one expects you to run draw on defense. It's so far out of their mind it might as well be an impossibility. That's where they're wrong. Second Sight and Levitate are both instants. He can easily be a 5/1 ground defender or a 3/1 flying defender off of one card that costs 1/2cc.

    Basically, this man is a glass cannon and with the proper support system he can lay some serious pipe.

    submitted by /u/Killtrend
    [link] [comments]

    Corrupted

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Can we make a little adjustment to balance this mechanic? Instead of losing life at the end of your turn, it could be at the end of each player turn, that way it would be much more balanced than how it works now

    submitted by /u/Popotito-Eternal
    [link] [comments]

    Can't import cards to Eternal Warcry

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    Never had a problem before, logged in and tried to import my cards it says "please review the cards you are trying to import", and won't let me import my cards. Anyone else have this problem?

    submitted by /u/chriskj1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment