• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 10, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Tbf it is an improvement

    Eternal Card Game Tbf it is an improvement


    Tbf it is an improvement

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Spring Expedition Championships - Now Live!

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    The top 4 final rounds of the 2020 Spring Expedition Championship have just begun! Who do you think will emerge victorious? Check out the action on Twitch to get a free Draft Ticket!

    https://www.twitch.tv/direwolfdigital

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Something, something power creep

    Posted: 10 May 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    League progress lost

    Posted: 10 May 2020 01:10 PM PDT

    Hey, i encountered bug with resetting my league progress.

    I paid for the entry, got my card back and packs and now, when i tried to continue it shows me to pay for entry again.

    Did anyone had the same problem?

    submitted by /u/Scoorkovany
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Spring Championship - T64 Decklists

    Posted: 09 May 2020 10:30 PM PDT

    Pre-built deck

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:30 AM PDT

    So was wondering I have 300 gems and look at at the pre built decks. I only have 900 of the stones to create cards so can't net deck a deck yet. So a couple of questions. Do the theme decks help. What is important to get with the crystals. How often with purchasing to you get them ( like rewards or such)

    submitted by /u/spineshade
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - Armor Army [Expedition]

    Posted: 10 May 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Deck Check - Spire Shadows of the Spire (THRONE)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    I love neutral 2 drops

    Posted: 09 May 2020 05:36 PM PDT

    Can Sodi crack this league?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    So after waiting out the first week, I feel like I have a lot of strong cards, but right now I'm 9-9. I think my cards so far are better than that record, so I'm looking for thoughts.

    I originally tried an armory deck, but scrapped it, and basically played Yellow/Green/Red good stuff. Basically, every game I get Waystone Gate I win, and every game I don't get it I lose. https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/gwQVYnPW_yg/may-league-week-2

    But I think there's more potential here, and I'd love input. I'm intrigued by building around Sodi, but I'm not sure I see any synergy. Maybe Yellow/Blue/Green?

    Here's the full pool: https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/whuou0vuvCc/may-sealed-week-2-pool

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/spedizione_ateniese
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Meme - Echo Revenge

    Posted: 09 May 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    How is turn to seed balanced?

    Posted: 10 May 2020 10:56 AM PDT

    Edit: It's not really ICB. It's closer to polymorph PLUS rain of frogs for only 3 that can hit multiple copies on board and the nearly useless tokens don't even get destiny.

    Edit: I just saw it hit 2 Endra on board during the quarterly. Wtf.

    submitted by /u/saviourQQ
    [link] [comments]

    Yushkov, Brutal Tyrant’s Ability Can’t Hit Face

    Posted: 09 May 2020 06:49 PM PDT

    The EJ Crew reviews Shadows of the Spire

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:43 PM PDT

    The Jedi, John, and Alex do an in depth card evaluation for the Shadows of the Spire campaign that was just released for the Eternal Card Game. Included is our pack 1 pick 1, what's the play, shout outs and constructed corner.

    https://youtu.be/kZB2UbIAmjo

    https://soundcloud.com/eternal-journey-476372610/eternal-journey-65-shadows-of-the-spire

    Cizzle's Deck : https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/HqXyWuOOtCY/cizzles-shadowmart

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    First time hitting Diamond.

    Posted: 09 May 2020 02:46 PM PDT

    So it's my first time seeing that diamond logo pop up and I'm super psyched(I know this ain't shit for most of you). Not the newest of players, but I've returned after a very long break. I've put a lot of effort into tuning a deck around new (and old) cards that wasn't a copy/paste of a meta variant and it feels great to be in a new bracket! Gonna try to push to masters in the coming days/weeks and see how I do with my own brew. Decklist and personal thoughts on cards below.

    Cards I love:

    Acedonis, Untainted. Favorite non-gold in the game probably. He's great. Great ability, flying, 3/4 so he's relatively sticky. He combos really well with touch of force and prodigious sorcery to make big bombs out of baby burn spells to finish games. I've used him in all kinds of decks he doesn't belong in because of his ability to make weak spells absolute game winners.

    Brutal frostlord. He's a bit pricey for a 2/4 but his pseudo-charge killer ability mixed with snowballs really helps me keep the board clear. Great 4 health makes him easily clean up most scary early drops by enemies without trading.

    Pyre Elemental. Imo he's one of the best cards to put in the market with Blazing Salvo. Burn something down on 3rd turn and bam, 4 dmg. Great early swings that are hard to claw back from with Champion if you go first to do 8 dmg on 3rd turn assuming salvo killed the blocker.

    Torrential Downpour. An arguably better lightning storm/hailstorm because it doesn't damage your own units. With the add of cards that boost spell damage, and the fact that downpour also hits the enemy player, it's not a bad spell at all for your board assist needs.

    Draconic Ire. It just sits there until Ace or Brutal is ready to attack and then BAM. Get that shit outta here and take 4-5 damage. Simple, useful, slept on even with minimal dragons.

    Cards I hate:

    Torch. I hate that I need a 3 dmg slow burn spell - not that it's a bad card. I'd love to replace it with something more "flashy and thought provoking" like Rockslide for the ability to choose what needs to be done per the situation but there's too much 3 health stuff. Rockslide also combos so much better with Ace than torch does. I feel like there isn't as much flexibility in most games to use "this or that" type cards. Just use the cheapest thing that does the basic job.

    Cloudsnake. So many times I put him down turn 3 just for him to get dunked on. He works with the flow of what I'm doing but he might as we say "your opponent discards a torch/slay/etc"

    Jotun Hurler. I get it - card advantage. Unfortunately, if I run Hurler I might as well run second sight. If I run second sight I might as well run Static Bolt. I felt like I have a little triangle of cards tied up trying to make snowballs a thing. Replacing this card would allow me to run better draw and a new burn spell.

    Ice bolt. I never want to give my enemy advantage for something I need to do. I get that I can use it on my own dudes, especially after them being targeted, but that requires me to save the mana for it and at that point I might as well use Backlash and keep the ally. Unfortunately, without this card it's near impossible to kill the biggest of fatties.

    Thoughts (especially on replacements for the cards I hate)?

    (Block of text changed to a link, sorry about that!)

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/qtM7v_b6Uo8/pocket-aces

    submitted by /u/Killtrend
    [link] [comments]

    How long do the tournaments usually take?

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    So I qualified without entirely intending to and I'm wondering at what the time table looks like.

    submitted by /u/Algarius
    [link] [comments]

    TTT p. 3 Tech the Deck Eternal: Icaria Rising

    Posted: 09 May 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    To watch a full rundown of the deck I used in Test the Deck Icaria Rising, go here:

    https://youtu.be/ZY0vD3U-zB0

    TTT is a 3 part series where we Try the Deck, Test the Deck, and Tech the Deck. The Tech part of the series involves a thorough evaluation of the cards in the deck and what synergies and co-dependencies they have with one another. Mono-Shadow has been growing in popularity this week because of the introduction of Shadow of the Spire (and Zombie Icaria!!!!)

    To see my full list used in the video, go here:

    https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/iXzZw9J0D1Q/ttt-p-2-test-the-deck-eternal-icaria-rising

    submitted by /u/ProbablyRedEternal
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment