• Breaking News

    Friday, August 28, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Buh-ton is broken

    Eternal Card Game Buh-ton is broken


    Buh-ton is broken

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    I was playing my Stonescar aggro deck in Throne, trying to get my daily wins, but when I played Buh-ton and imbue a unit....it doesn't give me the prompt to kill an enemy unit.

    The first game this happened, I was super confused and thought maybe I had somehow screwed up and passed through the prompt? But then it happened again in the next game.

    I lost both games as a result, and my Stonescar deck is kinda useless until it gets fixed. Just a PSA for all of you out there - don't play him til he gets fixed!

    EDIT: Yes, they had a lower attack. Both times I imbued a 3/3 unit, and the first game their only unit was a 2/3, and the second game one of their units was a 2/2.

    EDIT 2: I clearly had forgotten the golden rule of the internet: "Pics or it didn't happen." BEHOLD: I can read cards, and it actually is broken.

    submitted by /u/Neofalcon2
    [link] [comments]

    Shout out to Roshi for the post and gameplay and Numbers for the deck. My first masters!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:36 AM PDT

    Play in the Awakening Draft Preview Event!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    "So many choices" -Gul'dan

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    I really like ETC.

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Its not a 10/10 CCG, but after having spent 1600 hours on it, buying a few preorders, and been with it since '17, but never made it past Silver (due to me not being willing to grind outside Gauntlet, lol), I can honestly say it has grown on me.

    Also, fat dnigres in the title, it was supposed to spell ECG. That's what happens when you shitpost contribute while fasting.

    submitted by /u/fecalposting
    [link] [comments]

    What a Finish!

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Draft. We're both Feln. I'm at 2 health, they're at 3. I'm going to lose unless I top deck something good. Their gator is blocking me. I attack out of desperation with my Tundra Explorer, draw my Frost with destiny. GG.

    submitted by /u/wussyderder
    [link] [comments]

    Bug or Intended Behavior for Magus of the Mists?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I've seen a few occasions where my Magus of the Mist dies without killing the imaginary dragon. The last time this happened was when he got targeted by Devouring Shadow, died, and the dragon survived. This seems buggy, but am I missing something? Is this intended behavior?

    submitted by /u/moseythepirate
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal's Pauper Art Tournament - Rounds 5-8

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    So if you noticed, I may have forgotten to post yesterday's tournament polls. so uhhh, whoops xd. I decided to compensate that missed poll by posted both at the same time today, so if you see below, there are two separate polls. Go ahead and vote each each of those. Here's a link to the official bracket for the pauper tournament.


    Round 5 and 6 Polls

    Round 7 and 8 Polls


    Congratulations to those who voted for Valiant Leap and Lost in the Mist! They have both advanced to the next round.

    submitted by /u/SirDuckingtonV
    [link] [comments]

    Clodagh Ascending (Awakening Spoiler) Spoiled by Scarlatch in Discord

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 08:21 PM PDT

    Farming Eternal Ep68: Draft Championship Extravaganza

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 11:11 AM PDT

    Welcome to Ep.68.of the Farming Eternal Podcast. The Draft Championship is upon us. What better way to prepare than to listen to Hats complain about the draft format for 2 hours? There isn't. Patrick and HatsonLamps discuss what archetypes have been showing up in the seven win deck lists as well as what factions seem the best. Patrick and HatsonLamps breakdown Hooru and discuss how to combat aggro. Patrick and HatsonLamps answer Spiffyman's question of the week. Finally, they give us the official Farming Eternal top 5 uncommon cards and common cards. All without editing except for when the call dropped mid podcast.

    If this is your first-time hearing about the podcast, you can send your 7-win deck lists by email to farmingeternal@gmail.com or post them in the discord. (link to join the discord is below). Thank you to all the players for submitting your decks this past week.

    Farming Eternal Ep68: https://soundcloud.com/farming-eternal/farming-eternal-ep68-draft-championship-extravaganza

    You can find our faction by faction breakdown of all our 7 win ( Set 9 ) deck lists here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsOFLsacMoiyiKFWXJ8H29A3tbqBzF2FN2ULelKUGt0/edit#gid=1169127952

    We also have a very active discord. Come join us, it's an awesome discord and we talk a lot of draft https://discordapp.com/invite/2Z2GxjQ

    Check out the website too. http://farmingeternal.azurewebsites.net/

    submitted by /u/RavenDragon2016
    [link] [comments]

    What was just the update?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    I was playing and gotten an in-game notification to restart the game for the update. But I couldn't find anything in the news? Does anyone have an idea what's the update?

    submitted by /u/old_Anton
    [link] [comments]

    The monthly lists. Included is a consistent 175+ damage OTK.

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    So as per usual my monthly post here for everyone at the end of the seasons.

    This time, I did not bother dealing with Expedition. It was pretty much filled with only one deck and went through some serious changes this month as to what was viable, legal and playable. Because of that I had just rank Rakano to Master and then stopped playing Expedition within the first week. I switched Throne and by the time I was going to play Expedition everything started happening. Was a little crazy of a month for Expedition honestly. Still, if you need to hit Master find a Rakano list and run it. You will hit Master with it in Expedition.

    Throne list for hitting Master - https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/5-nafTT5eHY/milling-more-like-silverblade-nukes

    Can win by milling of course with Tome of Horror and then dealing damage. Pretty good sticky units that can typically just win game through damage. Solitude is also a win con and will end a game instantly. The real win of this deck is getting Silverblade to just hit them for lethal. Most times they can do around 10 damage on normal decks and even more on the more control decks that are still floating around. Lots of ways to win with this deck. Plus, it plays EHG and he still needs some love.

    Backup Throne - https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/v6dpDlgYEV4/otk-gravewatch-no-argent-dawn-cards-needed

    Combo list that while I did build this it ended up technically not being my list. There is really no other way of building this list. I am unsure as to who was the actual first person to put this together but it is a silly meme list that turned out to be really consistent on turn 5-6-7 to swing for nearly 200 damage and then ping face for another near 200 damage. Aside from never finding Shadow market access or your Opp having a bounce spell, if played correctly, you can not lose with this list. From an empty board you instantly swing and ping for lethal.

    I talked about it the start of this month as well and I have launched a Patreon that is aimed at helping people, hopefully new players but of course everyone is welcome since I am sure there are things that you could teach me as well. Everyone is always able to learn new things. Get my Master lists early in the month giving you a lot of time to climb with them, get deck doctoring help, get deck building from the bottom up advice, getting deck building from card(s) you want to build around and even some live game advice. I am one for honesty so the reason I have launched this is a way to possible get some income while I am in the job hunting market but currently homeless due to sudden job loss into a pandemic. Because of this tho I have plenty of time and the ability to pretty much be around for anyone's schedule and match with times they need if need be.

    If interested here the link to it. https://www.patreon.com/EternallyAsmo

    As usual tho every month I will still post lists as I have been doing for a long while now so to those that do use them fear not they will still be post per usual.

    To those in Texas and Louisiana I hope everyone is ok and able to deal with the hurricanes that are hitting right now. Stay safe out there. To those in other cities with protests and riots as well as looting please, stay safe out there if you choose to join in voicing your concerns publicly. Also, to those of you that are like me and live on the West Coast, be sure to hydrate and stay out of this insane heat that is hitting, to the people up north stay safe from the fires and do what you need to do to make sure everyone you know is taken care of. There is far too much negativity going on right now in the world and just a little helping hand can do a lot to those people in need if you are able.

    Good luck for the rest of you that are still trying to climb, you got this.

    submitted by /u/Asmoday1232
    [link] [comments]

    Twitch drops: is 4 per day the limit?

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    I think anecdotally I've noticed that I get 4 drops per day. The only exception is during ECQ and other DWD streams where they seem to give out some special drops on those streams. I have started to check the subreddit more often to get a heads up if a DWD stream is happening during the afternoon (US time zones) or weekends to get the extra juicy rewards. Getting a free draft feels so good.

    Is that what everyone else has seen? Anything that is commonly missed?

    submitted by /u/dwillmer
    [link] [comments]

    Do Skycrag Yetis have any good tools for dealing with Blightmoth?

    Posted: 27 Aug 2020 09:37 PM PDT

    Between the double summon trigger (due to corrupted) taking out three or four units and the body itself usually trading with an x/1, feels like a single one of these guys is game over about 90% of the time. When your BEST case scenario seems to be Ice Bolting his target and then burning a Permafrost just to keep him from blocking it gets a little frustrating. Am I missing some options?

    submitted by /u/zsjostrom35
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendation 10" tablet

    Posted: 28 Aug 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    I would like to buy a bigger tablet. My current one is 8" and pretty slow. The performance of Eternal is... well... somtimes acceptable and sometimes unplayable.

    So I think a 10" tablet would be a good choice since my eyes are getting older and older.

    Which one is affordable and runs Eternal well? Also Eternal ist the only application which needs to run on the tablet. Otherwise it will be used for surfing and watching Youtube/Prime/Netflix.

    submitted by /u/Gaxberg
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment