• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 18, 2020

    Eternal Card Game A gift from the Shadows...check out the new ECQ: Festival of Inspiration premium card back!

    Eternal Card Game A gift from the Shadows...check out the new ECQ: Festival of Inspiration premium card back!


    A gift from the Shadows...check out the new ECQ: Festival of Inspiration premium card back!

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    Suggestion for improvement: Make it possible to change the button layout on Switch/Xbox to help players with a handicap.

    Posted: 18 Aug 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    Straight to the Point: I have no left hand. So I am pretty limited in playing video games. First person shooters for example are next to impossible to play for me.

    But card games like Eternal I can play with almost no effort. At least on a PC with a mouse.

    Since a few weeks I am a proud owner of a Switch and Xbox One. Of course I immediately downloaded Eternal. And here is where the problem starts...

    The input methods are designed for two handed players. So normaly I put the Controller on my lap and do the inputs. But it could be much easier. Just let me swap the two control sticks! If so I can hold the controller with my right hand and do all the inputs without laying down the controller.

    While we're at it: If there is a player with only a left hand it should be possible to swap the face buttons with the d-pad and both shoulder buttons. Then this person can do all inputs holding the controller with the left hand without any struggle.

    submitted by /u/Gaxberg
    [link] [comments]

    Drafting Good Decks with "Bad" Cards: Feln Control | 2nd Guest Article by Schaab

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 08:05 PM PDT

    Vicious Rejuvenation, Please Buff

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 07:53 PM PDT

    Decks for new players

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 10:27 PM PDT

    What is good to work towards as a new player? I crafted one red-black deck with start shards and cards, this deck works very well, so I just want to find a deck to work towards. I always liked working with graveyard in card games, also i like the idea of time ramp decks.

    submitted by /u/Assassin21BEKA
    [link] [comments]

    Throne Praxis Big Spells Worldpyre Jank

    Posted: 17 Aug 2020 05:08 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment