• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Finally my wife has her own dragon and i don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. Now let's hope that the physical game ist not THAT bad...

    Eternal Card Game Finally my wife has her own dragon and i don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. Now let's hope that the physical game ist not THAT bad...


    Finally my wife has her own dragon and i don't have to sleep on the couch anymore. Now let's hope that the physical game ist not THAT bad...

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    New to the game. Does the game stay as player friendly as it is now?

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Hello! I started playing like, yesterday, and one of the first things I noticed is that the game is giving me a fair amount of cards and rewards just for playing. I of course like this, but, since I've played f2p games before, I wanted to know if this stays like that or stops giving rewards after you are hooked, and it becomes a grind to get cards or resources in the future. I'm loving the game but I kinda wanna avoid making rookie mistakes that end up messing your whole account

    Also, is it worth buying packs with your gold or is it better to save the gold to use it in other stuff, like forge?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Sneaky__Raccoon
    [link] [comments]

    Salty Brew - Sacrificial Might [Expedition]

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:05 PM PDT

    Summer Challenge Top 16 Reap Pyre - Throne Game Play

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Can we take a second to talk about a mission in the awakening campaign? (Spoilers)

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 04:24 PM PDT

    I was playing the Coslo vs Jarrall mission and having the WORST time trying to do anything. It took me 6 tries. I would flood constantly, the only thing I could steal were power and reflection, I could only get like 1 okay unit out per game but when it died i should have just retried since I would continue to draw nothing but power. I'd rather be able to just always pick my own deck or even if it has restrictions (must include 4 sand worms, for example) i think that would be fine or maybe even better. Anyone else experience this?

    submitted by /u/onlyhereforduellinks
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment