• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Weird interaction with Equalize

    Eternal Card Game Weird interaction with Equalize


    Weird interaction with Equalize

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Ran into another interesting interaction when my opponent played Equalize just now. I had one unit on board to my opponent's none, we both had 4 cards in hand after opponent played Equalize, but one of mine was Devour and I decided to get some card selection by playing it to sacrifice my unit in response.

    The strange thing was that after Devour resolved and I went up to 5 cards in hand, I was not forced to discard a card from Equalize. Felt like a mistake that I shouldn't have profited from, can anyone speak to why it may have happened this way? If it thought I was down to 3 cards because of playing Devour out of my hand, why didn't my opponent have to discard?

    submitted by /u/mageta621
    [link] [comments]

    Returning player!

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 02:33 AM PDT

    Just returned after about a 2 year absence!

    I don't have the adventures or campaigns so I was hoping people could a) clue me in on some decks that I could craft b) maybe link me a tier list? For draft or legendaries? And c) give me a clue as to which streamers to watch.

    My current plan is to do drafts and rare draft like a mofo. Or at least until the end of the month and hope I can get to like gold draft or gold league in throne, and then start again next month.

    Thanks in advance!

    Also presume that shift stone is not too much of a problem. I have like 100k because I was really stingy with it back in the day haha. So maybe 2 3 decks?

    submitted by /u/Modus_Opp
    [link] [comments]

    FTS Deleph's Awakening - Expedition Deck Tech & Promo Overview

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment