• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Don't let the Summer Championship distract from this impressive achievement!

    Eternal Card Game Don't let the Summer Championship distract from this impressive achievement!


    Don't let the Summer Championship distract from this impressive achievement!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    Was stuck at Silver I for weeks -- changed one thing and got to Master in a few days

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    I'm not posting to brag, as I realize that getting to Master rank is relatively common. I just wanted to help out other players who have plateaued at Silver. (I'm talking about Throne.)

    The key to success for me was simply constructing a good enough deck. After 300+ hours of play, I already had several good cards, including 2 campaigns that I grinded gold for. (Yes, I know 300+ hours is a pretty slow pace to achieve this compared to you experts.) But I hadn't crafted a good enough deck up to that point. Once I did, I totally blasted past Silver I, and quickly rose to Diamond I with what felt like a 65% win rate or better.

    So, I think that doing well in constructed is about 70% the deck you're using and 30% your own skill. Sometimes it felt like my deck just "played itself" -- a lot of the time I just made the obvious play. Clearly, I couldn't have turned into a CCG genius overnight, so I attribute my success to the deck construction rather than making especially skillful plays.

    I'd share my deck, but I don't think the particulars matter. It's just a basic mono Fire aggro deck. The point is I spent time to do the homework to craft the deck, and not just slap together whatever.

    Hope this helps others.

    submitted by /u/TakahashiRyos-ke
    [link] [comments]

    PSA: If you silence baby Vara in response to her summon trigger and don't sacrifice a unit, she will become a 5/5 deadly with no other text.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Never saw this happen until playing a Gauntlet matchup where the cpu played Bring Down in response to the summon effect of my baby Vara (lol @ cpu logic). I figured I'd let everyone know in case they ever need that knowledge.

    submitted by /u/mageta621
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal is currently not listed as a card game tag on Twitch and instead is listed as an MMO

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 01:22 AM PDT

    I assume a problem related to when the whole directory was disappearing.

    submitted by /u/justalazygamer
    [link] [comments]

    Gentle Grazer....Effect and text different

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hi all

    Dont really use reddit much but i had to jump on and ask this one. Gentle Grazer (in the time faction) has the text "Play a random non-power card with a cost of 2 or less from your deck." - Great, love the card, however a couple of times i have had "No valid cards available" when playing it, even though i have plenty of 1's and 2's in my deck. I'd imagine the effect is looking at the top 10 or so cards in the deck? If so, the text on the card should be changed, or the effect should be changed to match it.

    Not sure if its already been raised (couldnt see it).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Gary13th
    [link] [comments]

    Congrats to RoninX for winning the Expedition Summer Championship!

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:02 PM PDT

    Just reach 300 subscribers!!!

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:35 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/a/yo5HjMp

    Since most of my subscribers are from here i just wanted to give big shout out and thanks to you guys. When i posted my first video almost exactly a year ago i didn't think i was going to get even 50 subscribers. Mainly due to the fact that in most of my videos i act like a salty toxic kid sometimes (I'm really a nice guy in person just a sore loser). I'm still not expecting for this channel to grow any bigger, but i still try to keep making content and to improve on the quality of my videos.

    Originally i plan when i reach 300 i would of try to host a eternal tournament with a cash prize of 30$ CAD, but when i try to host one early when i had 250 subs with a cash prize of 25$ CAD i didn't get a lot of people to sign up so that was put on hold.

    Anyway thanks again and i hope to keep making more content for this game cause i honestly find this to be the best digital card game out there and i hope it doesn't go anywhere anytime soon. See you guys next time!

    Patreon | Discord | Twitch | Youtube

    submitted by /u/WhyISalty
    [link] [comments]

    Summer Challenge Run Video

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 11:20 PM PDT

    Summer Challenge Run Video

    https://preview.redd.it/mly2bw8b0up51.png?width=1204&format=png&auto=webp&s=8d7885ad476311fa91e3a919e9e97209e45784aa

    Jedi's run of the Eternal Summer Challenge in the Expedition format.

    https://youtu.be/6fJEhyWZz3Y

    Twitter - EJthePodcast

    YouTube - EternalJourney

    Twitch.tv/Jedi_EJ

    Discord: https://discord.gg/hzakRbN

    submitted by /u/Jedi_EJ
    [link] [comments]

    Just a question regarding end of season rewards.

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:09 AM PDT

    If i hit diamond in Expedition and in throne, do i get 2 rewards at the end of the season or just the one with whom i ranked highest?

    submitted by /u/Denerios
    [link] [comments]

    Funny gauntlet AI

    Posted: 27 Sep 2020 03:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment