• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 31, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Really digging this Sentinel Reanimator deck

    Eternal Card Game Really digging this Sentinel Reanimator deck


    Really digging this Sentinel Reanimator deck

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Sentinel Reanimator by MrFreeman93

    It's a deck that I probably would have passed on if we didn't have access to literally every card ever pritned. Now I'm looking forward to saving enough Shiftstone to craft it. It plays around control pretty well, has a variety of answers to different threats, and is capable of running huge plays.

    What are your favorite decks of the celebration?

    submitted by /u/JaxxisR
    [link] [comments]

    Competitive Play, I'll be better next go round.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 07:31 AM PDT

    With my lack luster performance in the last chance qualifier it's setting in that I for sure missed worlds this year. It's a great experience and I would like to congratulate everyone who has and will be qualified for worlds after this weekend. I love this game and want it to thrive. Good luck to everyone competing, let's keep this community great!

    submitted by /u/Johnkkez
    [link] [comments]

    Be Boring - Audio Version of Schaab's "Be Boring" Article | Hosted by Farming Eternal

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    An 'Export All Decks' option would be really nice to have.

    Posted: 31 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I'd really appreciate being able to quickly save all my decks locally (either as a single text file or zip) so I don't have to worry about what I'm deleting when making room for new stuff.

    submitted by /u/throwaway753951469
    [link] [comments]

    [Decklist + Deck Tech] 5F Cylix Control

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:25 PM PDT

    Time and shadow deck

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 11:57 PM PDT

    I've recently got back into the game and I've always enjoyed time and shadow decks, now I want to make a deck with both mixed in. Can someone help me? Unfortunately, I'm not good at deck building.

    submitted by /u/laserkid13
    [link] [comments]

    Eternal Draft Pack Update!

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 04:03 PM PDT

    On November 2nd, the Eternal Celebration might be ending, but the time to celebrate is not!

    We'll be updating the Eternal Draft packs! With these changes we're changing the draft pack order to be: Eternal Draft Pack Argent Depths Argent Depths Eternal Draft Pack

    Along with these changes we're changing the weighting on specific cards and adding 56 cards to the Eternal Draft pack and Expedition format. Check out all the changes at the link below!

    https://www.direwolfdigital.com/news/draft-packs-card-list/

    submitted by /u/DireWolfDigital
    [link] [comments]

    Now I remember why I stopped playing this game...

    Posted: 30 Oct 2020 07:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment