• Breaking News

    Monday, November 30, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Doc's Laboratory: Jarralcrag Deck Tech [Throne]

    Eternal Card Game Doc's Laboratory: Jarralcrag Deck Tech [Throne]


    Doc's Laboratory: Jarralcrag Deck Tech [Throne]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 09:23 AM PST

    Hey all! For the first installment of my new "Lab Report" series, I wrote a deck tech covering the Jarrallcrag archetype in Throne. If you're looking for a sweet, viable deck to play in the upcoming Tuesday Night Eternal tournament series, I'd highly recommend trying out Jarrallcrag!

    https://docslaboratory.wordpress.com/2020/11/30/lab-report-jarrallcrag-throne/

    submitted by /u/fugitivemage28
    [link] [comments]

    Claim the Victorious Banner card back in the December sealed league!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:35 PM PST

    To the player I keep meeting in silver and bronze Expedition who spams, “Tick, tock...”

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    I really appreciate the invitation to take my time with the moves on my shitty mono shadow aggro deck. A lot of people are in a rush these days and your patience is a breath of fresh air in a world that just doesn't stop.

    submitted by /u/Ergo-Ogre575
    [link] [comments]

    Backlash Podcast: The World Champion is here

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 01:49 PM PST

    Thanks, opponent, I ony needed 2

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 02:07 PM PST

    Trouble resetting password

    Posted: 30 Nov 2020 12:36 PM PST

    For some reason I was logged out of my account on my phone. Tried several times to have my password reset, no luck. Got home and tried on my computer still nothing? Is there some sort of problem with the password reset function? I'm still able to log in to the game on my 2nd account through Steam

    submitted by /u/Wargallow
    [link] [comments]

    The Misplay Comic - #3 - Play the Card

    Posted: 29 Nov 2020 07:46 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment