• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Eternal Card Game Took a long time to get, but finally reached 1,000,000 Shiftstone!

    Eternal Card Game Took a long time to get, but finally reached 1,000,000 Shiftstone!


    Took a long time to get, but finally reached 1,000,000 Shiftstone!

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Learning From Losses | Article by Schaab

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Returning Player - Where to go from here?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    Previous casually competitive ladder / draft player here looking to get back into Eternal after a 3+ year hiatus and hoping you guys can give me a good idea on where to start. According to Steam the last time I played was August 2017 so it's been a bit... I logged in and was showered with packs, which is awesome but also a little overwhelming! I now have some packs from a bunch of sets from "The Dusk Road" to "Argent Depths" and not sure if I should just bust them all open or if there's something I can do with them like enter drafts or something.

    My two main decks were a red/green aggro warcry deck with like 1 legendary and a white/blue midrange Dawnwalker deck with Sandstorm Titans and Cirso. I mostly drafted to try and beef up my collection as I do enjoy playing built decks better, but understand the value in drafting.

    In addition to the 37 packs, I have 3,675 shiftstone, 1,100 gems and 6,738 gold, but haven't gotten any campaigns or anything like that yet. I'd be willing to put like $20 in to get started again, but would like to keep it mainly f2p after that.

    Where would you go from here to get some fun, but viable decks to enjoy in ranked play? Any modes I should be focusing on?

    submitted by /u/provident15
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment