• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Is it my impression or is ranked getting increasingly more difficult?

    Eternal Card Game Is it my impression or is ranked getting increasingly more difficult?


    Is it my impression or is ranked getting increasingly more difficult?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PST

    This may sound the beginning of a whine, but it's more of a consideration I made looking back at 3-4 months ago

    After I came back, I managed to make it to masters every month. However, as the time goes on, I noticed that the effort required to reach it gets higher and higher the more time passes

    3 months ago, I managed to reach masters with a homebrewed stonescar deck. I remember not even being half the month that I managed

    2 months again, masters again. Again with the same deck tweaked a little here and a little there, but this time it was past the half of the month

    1 month ago, managed to get masters, but it was brutal. The general concept of the deck didn't change, but it took me near the end of the month to make it there. Latest games were increasingly more difficult and this time it was mostly against the same group of people every time

    This month, I can't even manage to get out of gold. The concept of the deck I play is still the same (although, as usual, tweaked), but this time most of the match ups wreck me

    At this point, I want to ask. Is it just that the theme of the deck I play is slowly getting obsolete or other people as well have noticed that to reach higher ranks it gets increasingly more difficult with each month?

    submitted by /u/DiPiStyle
    [link] [comments]

    Does this work this way?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 01:40 PM PST

    I feel like a total noob suddenly, but I just had an opponent play Lurking Sanguar on turn 2, with only a single fire influence, (his turn one was Grenadin Drone and he hit me with both on turn 2) I know it says 'free' but does that imply no influence requirement?

    submitted by /u/chaosjace6
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment