• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 23, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Stormbreak Preview Event Winner!

    Eternal Card Game Stormbreak Preview Event Winner!


    Stormbreak Preview Event Winner!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:51 AM PDT

    Congrats to Slepher for their first place finish in the Strombreak Preview Event (35 - 5) and 3rd place winner 信仰圣光吧 (35 - 6) which if Google is to be believed translates to Believe in the Holy Light . (I hope that translation is accurate.) Also thanks to 4th place finisher megajenius for the chat after I overtook them on Sunday. It was great swapping stories from our runs.

    I held the 1st place spot for nearly 36 hours until Slepher made an 11th hour 7 - 1 run to dash my hopes to win on tiebreaks.

    I feel winners of these events don't get enough praise, so I wanted to celebrate our collective efforts this weekend. I know I had a great time and love these sorts of events. I wish we'd get more of them, especially those we bring our own, not preconstructed, decks.

    submitted by /u/marvin_the_imp
    [link] [comments]

    The Misplay - #65 - Don't Roll Your Eyes at Us

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Stormbreak is Live!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 01:42 PM PDT

    Okay, technically it went live a few hours ago but it felt weird to not have a thread here for general conversation about the newly released cards.

    submitted by /u/Falterfire
    [link] [comments]

    Stormbreak now available!

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:03 PM PDT

    Maybe I'm dumb but

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 10:27 AM PDT

    Someone can explain to me why the fuckin bear in the annoying brainless slingshot deck doesn't die with an AoE destroy spell?

    Edit: problem solved, in the Italian version it miss part of the text

    submitted by /u/aRandomForeigner
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner here, just a few questions. (Forge card picks, DeckTracker. Staple, cheap decks)

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 02:47 PM PDT

    Hi all.

    I've been playing Hearthstone for quite a few years now and I'm interested in really getting into Eternal as well. (Probably paying money in the not-too-distant future)

    Just had a few questions to ask:

    Do people use DeckTracker for Eternal? Is it still safe to use?

    Is there something like OverWolf that helps pick Forge cards for you based on their rating? Similar to how it does it for Arena in Hearthstone?

    Is there a some-what cheap deck I can craft cards for that is somewhat a 'staple' of the game? Similar to how, in Hearthstone, Face Hunter tends not to really ever go away, it tends to just get stronger/weaker per expac but never really gets extremely strong or extremely weak (well okay sometimes it gets extremely strong xD)

    I feel a bit lost currently because I don't want to blow my free Forge ticket and not know what the best cards to pick are. And it's hard to complete the quests that I have in a timely fashion due to me still being bad at the game and don't not knowing what a strong deck looks like with the cards that I currently have.

    Any other beginner tips and tricks are more than welcome.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Inspireh
    [link] [comments]

    [THRONE] Did anyone noticed that the likelihood to get the same card 2 or 3 times in the opening hand or in early draws seemed to increase in the last weeks?

    Posted: 23 Mar 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    I know that statistically the chance to get 2 duplicate cards in standard decks (4 copies per card) is relatively high... But the amount of games I am getting up to 3 copies drawn close to each other in the starting hand or early drawing seem abnormally high lately, statistically speaking. Is not just one card but several.

    I play a lot and I thought this may be confirmation bias but in the same games this happen to me is also happening to my opponents.

    Has anyone noticed this lately? Or I am getting paranoid here? :)

    submitted by /u/Cabeza2000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment