• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 27, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Preparing for the Empire Of Glass $5k Draft Open

    Eternal Card Game Preparing for the Empire Of Glass $5k Draft Open


    Preparing for the Empire Of Glass $5k Draft Open

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 12:16 PM PDT

    What's the deal with FP Sling in Throne?

    Posted: 27 Apr 2021 09:08 AM PDT

    Came back after a year, earned enough gold to buy a campaign and decided to netdeck the FP Sling variant that seems to be popular in Throne. My win rate with this deck is horrid. As long as you don't draw sling, it's a bad midrange deck that dies to Aggro unless you draw hailstorm. I've lost to ridiculously slow control decks, even with sling because I don't get stuff to stick and rarely a target for the 6 damage. That being said, I had two swap out a Geminion for a forth Tamaris and I am missing the replicator and TTS for the market. I don't think either would've made much of a difference.

    What am I missing?

    submitted by /u/Herbstrabe
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts about sacrifice going on the stack

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    So I'm a very casual card player, having played MTG for roughly 20 years. I like building stupid combos and mostly jank. I really just screw around and have fun in casual throne. My point in stating the above is simply to say that I'm no expert but I enjoy playing immensely.

    I could just be running into it way too often, but the compete lack of interaction when somebody plays Clear the Way into Reweave into basically victory through a variety of ways is exceptionally un-fun. There is basically nothing that I've found that I can ever respond with and it's to the point where I typically concede the second I see low cost relics and 'realign the stars' being played. Average turn to win that I've seen with whatever this deck is called is usually 3-4.

    From what I've seen you can't really respond to any of it because sacrifice effects don't seem to go on the stack. Any thoughts on this? I'm sure it'd break tons of stuff, it's just frustrating. Maybe you could kill the unit before unleashing a steam of completely broken nonsense.

    I get that every deck has pros and cons, it just seems every time I face it, the probability of them getting the full combo off by turn 4 is exceptionally high. It's just too easy to fix your hand. I guess a well timed exploit or the like could theoretically shut it down, but it's not something that I typically run.

    /rant

    submitted by /u/thoughandtho
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment