• Breaking News

    Friday, May 21, 2021

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay Meta - Week of 5/13/21

    Eternal Card Game The Misplay Meta - Week of 5/13/21


    The Misplay Meta - Week of 5/13/21

    Posted: 21 May 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    The best deck in throne? (Reanimator)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:33 AM PDT

    Thought I was playing Throne for a sec, but nope. Just Forge being Forge ��‍♂️

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:26 AM PDT

    How do I get the game to "click" for me in terms of strategy?

    Posted: 21 May 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    So I've played quite a few card games in the past, both physical and digital, but Eternal offers the most flexibility, creativity and convenience so far. That being said, no matter how much I play the game I feel like I'm always playing at a disadvantage. Not to blame anything else, I know it's on me. I can't seem to manage tempo or my resources properly. I can't seem to properly generate card advantage or build decks that can achieve any of these things effectively.

    I understand all of the concepts that I've come across with this game, but I struggle to turn that into tangible results. I know I'm being vague and without an example to point to any help provided would be broad at best, but if there is any advice to be given I would greatly appreciate it. I've been trying to find guides that may help but most of them are beginner guides that I feel I don't need as much since they tend to cover the basics.

    I also think a big issue of mine is trying to produce advantageous trades. In other online CCGs like Hearthstone and Elder Scrolls Legends I find it much easier to trade two of an opponent's cards for one of mine to create card advantage. In this it isn't nearly as easy, especially since I can't directly target enemy units.

    I'm sorry if I'm coming across as just complaining. I'm simply unsure how to properly grasp this game and could really use some sort of advice or someone to point me in the right direction.

    submitted by /u/Quibii
    [link] [comments]

    When your Mandevilla refuses to die

    Posted: 21 May 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    Wondering how high it can go...

    Posted: 20 May 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    Revelations Card Reviews: Multifaction

    Posted: 21 May 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    Three Expedition lists for the new format

    Posted: 20 May 2021 04:59 PM PDT

    I like fun and jank, but these have all been testing well! Granted, with limited games played, their records are:

    4-0 Clear the Way combo https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/HADL8ENeUOg/bavas-clear-the-way-combo

    5-2 Tradition Soldiers https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/Jl9yhFLCa5M/bavas-tradition-soldiers

    7-1 Davia Control https://eternalwarcry.com/decks/d/2Ff2EQtXz7I/bavas-davia-control

    I haven't been seeing any other lists posted that really appealed to me, so I thought I'd just go ahead and brew up some of my own for a change. These are all very unrefined and possibly quite horrible, but they're fun, anyway!

    submitted by /u/ahniwa
    [link] [comments]

    I got beef

    Posted: 20 May 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    This game is like a play to win. Grrrr

    submitted by /u/bluekama123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment