• Breaking News

    Sunday, May 23, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Favoriting cards

    Eternal Card Game Favoriting cards


    Favoriting cards

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Feedback for Card Collection: Collection Viewer allows players to favorite certain cards or at least tag them for additional filtering. Especially with the pool of cards getting even larger, it would be nice to see only cards that the player deems as constructed vs draft for example. Invert the order of the Sets in the collection filter so that the most recent set is at the top. Most people are brewing with cards from the most recent set so it sucks to have to scroll down to the bottom, especially on mobile.

    submitted by /u/Vuocolo
    [link] [comments]

    Getting harder to fine full art so have to just make them my self instead. I think I’m getting better at it.

    Posted: 23 May 2021 11:56 AM PDT

    TNE 11 Quarterfinals vs Menace Discard - Expedition Game Play - Playlist and Other Games in Comments

    Posted: 23 May 2021 01:36 PM PDT

    Congrats to the winner of TNE Challenge 11!

    Posted: 22 May 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    submitted by /u/Telemokos
    [link] [comments]

    Hidden bath gnomes... everywhere!

    Posted: 23 May 2021 04:17 AM PDT

    What's your best misheard voiceover of Revelations? For me it's the Glen Pathcutter.

    https://eternalwarcry.com/cards/d/11-128/glen-pathcutter

    I swear, they say, "Hidden bath gnomes... everywhere!"

    What is it really? "Hidden paths lurk" maybe? Have you had any of these funny mishearings?

    submitted by /u/Rainhall
    [link] [comments]

    Just a satisfying warcry moment in Forge

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:31 PM PDT

    Forge value drop since revelations

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    I seem to be only getting 1 rare in my forge pool since the new expansion, but was getting minimum 3 previously. Anyone else notice this? Forge was sort of low value already but this means if you don't get 7 wins it might not even be worth over packs.

    submitted by /u/Dreamiee
    [link] [comments]

    Expedition Creation Sentinels

    Posted: 22 May 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    Decklist

    If I'm not running Plate Grafter, what do you recommend?

    If I do run Plate Grafter, what should I put in the market?

    I had been running Gravity Glove, but it seems kind of meh, so I thought I'd try a market... but, I just don't see anything that jumps at me as a must have in market sort of card. The extra body of the grafter seems better than the "removal" provided by Gravity Glove.

    On the whole I struggle to find stuff I enjoy in Expedition and the stompy robot vibe of Creation Sentinels might not get me to masters, but I enjoy robots. So, I'm not looking to tournament tune this, just find the least worst 1 or 2 cost card that I can slot in where the Grafter is, OR alternate market suggestions.

    EDIT: Thanks for all the input, everyone. I'm updating the list as I go!

    submitted by /u/6FootHalfling
    [link] [comments]

    New Gauntlet bosses?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 02:44 AM PDT

    I faced a boss I haven't seen before in Gauntlet today, Ancient Trinkets (Spellcraft and something else cost 2 less). Can't remember the exact wording. I think it was artifact activation costs as well.

    Is it new or just new to me?

    Is there a list of current bosses available somewhere?

    submitted by /u/TheDoomfarer
    [link] [comments]

    What do you think of Honor of Claws?

    Posted: 22 May 2021 11:59 AM PDT

    Is it good?

    submitted by /u/Forsaken583
    [link] [comments]

    Cheesy "hits opponent" combo deck finally finished [part 3, decklist, we did it Reddit!]

    Posted: 22 May 2021 06:00 AM PDT

    Thanks to this sub, I think I finally have a good, workable version of this Throne combo deck. (Decklist)

    For your opening hand, you'll want Time or double Primal. The earlier you can start drawing cards or fixing your mana, the better. Look to play Trail Maker or Wisdom of the Elders on curve. If you can't, it's probably better to mulligan. Don't be afraid to play House Alliance depleted. The only double influence you need is Primal.

    Your endgame comes from cheesing out hits either from Icebow, Iceberg Scattershot, or Calderan Gunsmith. Sindar, the Corruptor is one win condition, but not the only one. You could just as easily win through Direwood Beastcaller's 5/5 tokens, or running through the combo with Kaspar, Oren of Kosul and Safe Return. Thanks to Gorgon Fanatic and Shadowlands Borderscout, this card is capable of drawing a metric crapton of cards.

    Strengths:

    Capable of OTK, though it requires some work.Plenty of card draw.Has options to win when combo doesn't happen.

    Weaknesses:

    First few turns are usually bad.Only one way to protect the combo.

    submitted by /u/JaxxisR
    [link] [comments]

    Autotread Combo (Expedition)

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:23 PM PDT

    TNE 11 - Roshi's Menace Discard - Expedition Game Play & Deck Tech Playlist in comments

    Posted: 21 May 2021 08:33 PM PDT

    POV: You’re playing Eternal and it’s past Turn 1

    Posted: 22 May 2021 01:27 PM PDT

    Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit Exploit

    submitted by /u/LateNightCartunes
    [link] [comments]

    Some control deck is sadistic...

    Posted: 21 May 2021 11:38 PM PDT

    Make the opponent suffer, with the false hope of winning, and then come up with cards make the opponent impossible to win, at the last minute....

    submitted by /u/strugslac
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment