• Breaking News

    Wednesday, June 30, 2021

    Eternal Card Game Pauper Uprising Event

    Eternal Card Game Pauper Uprising Event


    Pauper Uprising Event

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 10:08 AM PDT

    Congrats to the winner of TNE 3!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    Congrats to the winner of TNE 3!

    Team WSG's Spiffirific on Menace Midrange!

    It was an event full of Aggro, and our champion navigated a very difficult Top 8 masterfully for the trophy. Enjoy the week off next week and we will see everyone Friday, July 16 for Throne!

    Youtube Vods: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTFNaTbzAV8P91P_WnQmThdhixn5AqGRK

    Decklists: https://eternalwarcry.com/tournaments/d/lwZN_cERDyo/tne-summer-challenge-3-expedition

    https://preview.redd.it/au6n02nfhe871.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=7a5b30f5d571d0a955115522a6648eb5ecba38a3

    submitted by /u/Telemokos
    [link] [comments]

    I'm still new to this game, and am thinking I joined too late.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 09:45 AM PDT

    I was looking for a new game to play, and read that eternal is very generous. But my experience as a new player has been kind of disenchanting. At first I had gold to work with from the puzzles to play draft and league, but that ran out, so I came to rely on daily rewards, but that means sometimes winning 5 times. And in casual (which is how I play), all I come up against are decks that drop rare after rare after legendary. And that's just demoralizing.

    So then I started to try gauntlet to make some gold to play other modes, and... I kinda have no words. To spend 30 minutes only to make 100 gold is just not sustainable to me. I've tried looking at eternalwarcry and all the decks that make gauntlet worth farming seem to cost amounts that I'll never see. Is gauntlet there to reward old players who've already got the resources to throw around? Other posts have said that there's some algorithm that makes the gauntlet harder as you play... what's the point of that? If I manage to find the time to grind for hours, only to lose constantly to an AI that manages to annihilate me in 3-4 turns while I draw all or no power... it's totally demoralizing.

    I can understand the devs not wanting people to spend all their time in solo gaming, but to design gauntlet the way it is just doesn't encourage a new player like me, especially one that prefers to run homebrews. And when your packs give you nothing but Etio's and Subversive Slugs, it's kinda like a slap in the face, because a simple search on eternalwarcry shows that not all rares are created equal.

    submitted by /u/ficus_deltoidea
    [link] [comments]

    League: Legends?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:06 PM PDT

    After filling out my 40 matches this month, I looked back and realized...I saw only ONE legend in all those matches.

    I've played it since League started. One month I signed in very late and got 4 legends. Twice I've gotten 1 for the month. The rest? Never.

    This last month I noted almost nobody used any against me. Did anyone get any besides that one person? Anyone.

    I'd truly like to know.

    submitted by /u/Shadowcran
    [link] [comments]

    Oh, look, mulled into 2 land, mulled into 2 land, drew 0 land in 4 turns

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 01:13 PM PDT

    Outplayed.

    Another fun and exciting game of Eternal.

    submitted by /u/TheApostleJeff
    [link] [comments]

    Spell damage invulnerable

    Posted: 30 Jun 2021 02:09 AM PDT

    So I played Onoris Roa, dies the next turn to ice bolt. Lost the game because of it so that's amazing fun and exactly what the card allows. Such fun

    submitted by /u/Stitch0706
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment